US$105
Cloverfox Connemara(Letterfrack)
US$93
Priceline
Rosleague Manor Hotel(Letterfrack)(Great Value!)
US$222
Barry's Hotel(Clifden)
US$524
US$461
  • Spa
Alcock & Brown Hotel(Clifden)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$138
  • Restaurant
US$205
US$188
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Spent a night there on a road trip recently. Staff was very friendly and forthcoming upon arrival; I got a basic but decent room on very short (i.e. no) notice. Food was very good, and so were the pints. What makes this a five-star review though is that when I left behind my toiletry bag they posted it back to me to Belgium, and even didn't take up my offer of compensation! Can't take this for granted, great service!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Had a great time here, the people were so nice.

The only downside was being hassled by a guy who said he was a coastguard (Phil/Pete?)
In the end we relented giving him 50 for him to go and visit his kids.
Despite getting conned by him, my wife and I would most definiteky return.we had a lovely time.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jim P
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Large bedroom with open style wardrobe. Bathroom a bit small though. Excellent kitchen/living area. Lovely BBQ area outside. Bar food was tremendous and staff are friendly. Locals are great fun. One hour from Galway by bus. Walking distance of Connemara national park.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2015

After an extremely windy ascent of Diamond hill, followed by an even windier and wet descent I was delighted to get some good wholesome food into me.
This is where The Bards Den came up trumps.
I can definitely recommend the lamb stew and seafood chowder which myself and my wife shared. They were both warm and very filling.
We left with our energy levels restored :)

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2015

I had the Bards Den recommended to me to stay at while diving in the area and I can't say enough about the place. Great food, nice pints and the staff are always ready to help you out when you need something. Rooms are basic and clean with lots of hot water (electric showers), an en suite and a key - it's all I ask for. The local knowledge from either Heather or Vincent will keep you going long after you've left the Den. But seriously - try the stew.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends