Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
US$109
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Priceline
US$112
Free cancellation until 03/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
CheapTicketsUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
FindHotelUS$111
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

I contacted the Carnegie Court in Swords on Wednesday to book one night B&B as we were going to visit friends in Donabate. Unfortunately I discovered I hadn’t my credit card with me. Later I discovered I had my details saved on my phone to I called back with my card details to secure the booking I gave her my home address & telephone number also.
On arriving at the Carnegie court on Saturday evening the 21st of August the receptionist on duty could not find my booking and also had no room available. They contacted the lady who had spoke to me on the Wednesday and she said I did not call back with my card details which was totally incorrect and covering up for her mistake of not securing the booking.
It ruined our night away as we had to inconvenience friends to stay with them.
I would think twice before I would book to stay there ever again. SO DISAPPOINTED ☹️ ☹️☹️

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2021

Had a Sunday takeaway lunch there yesterday and I have to say my wife had the turkey diner and I had the beef diner and both were delicious, they were hot served in a few minutes and in a good quality containers which meant the food stayed hot for longer. Very good value, pleasant staff and all done within the COVID 19 restrictions.

I ate there before many times in the bar but never got a takeaway but it was to die for. Greta to support local business trying to stay open and serving good quality food. I will be back when the bars opens and definitely for the takeaway Sunday diner until the COVID 19 ends.

Well done and thank you.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank adrianaA713IC
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Had the the steak and wine for 2 for €35 and could not have been happier with the value. Our server Rebecca was very personable and a credit to The hotel she looked after us and made a lovely meal even better. Also ate in the bar on Saturday and again food was very good made better by our server Josie who although busy was excellent and soo friendly and helpful. Overall really enjoyable 2 nights away with the bar in good hands with great staff.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2020

On entering the hotel, we were greeted by a staff member at the door.
We were escorted to our table.
Total different atmosphere to when we were there before.
'New Normal'.
Place was very empty, thats because hotel keeping to the social distancing policy.
Have to say same great staff,and service.
Carvey beautiful, nice few choices.
We were made feel very welcome.
Sanatiser at entrance to door, and are operating a one way system, on entering and exiting.
All staff were wearing masks.
Carvery great value.
I think 7euros 25 cents is disgraceful for a glass of white house wine.

Room tip: We didnt stay in the hotel.
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank patricia k
Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

Great place to stay, very helpful and friendly staff. Clean and comfortable, easy to find. Wonderful breakfast.
Would definitely use again.
Was a late check in, which they accommodated no problem, and was even able to get a drink from the very helpful guy at check in

Date of stay: March 2020