Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
US$109
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Priceline
US$112
Free cancellation until 03/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
CheapTicketsUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
FindHotelUS$111
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2020

On entering the hotel, we were greeted by a staff member at the door.
We were escorted to our table.
Total different atmosphere to when we were there before.
'New Normal'.
Place was very empty, thats because hotel keeping to the social distancing policy.
Have to say same great staff,and service.
Carvey beautiful, nice few choices.
We were made feel very welcome.
Sanatiser at entrance to door, and are operating a one way system, on entering and exiting.
All staff were wearing masks.
Carvery great value.
I think 7euros 25 cents is disgraceful for a glass of white house wine.

Room tip: We didnt stay in the hotel.
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank patricia k
Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

Great place to stay, very helpful and friendly staff. Clean and comfortable, easy to find. Wonderful breakfast.
Would definitely use again.
Was a late check in, which they accommodated no problem, and was even able to get a drink from the very helpful guy at check in

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Sarah J
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

I booked the restaurant to celebrate my granddaughters confirmation last Thursday and was very dissatisfied. I would always have recommended the restaurant and have had many family celebrations there over the years . I had booked for 17 and confirmed a booking for 6:30pm , I received a call to request if I wouldn’t mind changing the time to a later time to accommodate another confirmation booking . I agree but also explained we were also celebrating a confirmation.
Anyway we arrived for our later booking at 7pm with 4 children in the group . Our starters didn’t arrive until 7pm and our main meal arrived at 9 !!
I had to approach staff on two occasions to highlight the fact that the children were getting impatient and one was actually crying . My elder father also went to speak to the manager as he too was getting upset with the delay .
One child fell asleep across my daughters lap and never eat his dinner , we took it in a takeaway incase he woke in the car in the way home and was hungry.
It was awful, when I spoke to the manager and said I wasn’t happy he argued with me .
On paying he offered me a bottle of wine of which I refused as we don’t drink wine . He then said he reduced the cost of the meal but I’m still unsure what he reduced it by as I didn’t really understand his accent .
I feel I was ripped off and I was very embarrassed in front of all the family .
We won’t be going back !!! It was a waste of €322.30

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank hazelpauline
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Overnight stay with friends. Rooms need updating but are clean & comfortable rest of hotel really nice. Food excellent we had both Breakfast & dinner. Free parking and close to airport,location is good. Would stay again no problem

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank AMDDerry
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Lovely hotel! Room and bathroom were immaculate ..well done housekeeping! The bar had a lovely atmosphere great music reasonable menu for food great selection/ variety . Lovely white wine! Friendly receptionists (one person in particular should be more smiley and friendly as there are two other people who were fantastic and someone is letting them down regards amicability) Friendly bar staff with great character, they know the locals and they make you feel welcome ♥️ I'll be back again to try the rest of the services, but overall great experience :)

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Helena M