Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
All reviews harp bar courtyard restaurant function room next morning wedding airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Went to the bar on a Friday with my wife for cavery food and a "few drinks". Thr roast beef I had was beautiful and cooked perfectly and my wife had turkey which was succulent.

Served by a very friendly smiling and professional Rafa. I would reccomend this hotel for carvery food, top class.

The barman Derek and the manager Brefini looked after us well as they always do whenever we go there.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AdrianA1416
Reviewed 11 January 2020

I was over in Dublin for one night on business, didn't want to stay too close to the airport so I found the Carnegie in Swords approx. 10 mins away and 10 euros in a cab.

On arrival I was greeted and shown to reception. From there I effortlessly checked in and made my way upstairs, there is a lift but I took the stairs.

The room itself was clean and presentable, air-conditioning working fine, however the hot water was VERY hot!!

Bar area was clean and the food was good.

I shall hopefully be returning to Dublin again soon on further business and if I do I will make the Carnegie my basecamp again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Recently, as part of a group of multi-international sales team, we spent 3 days at the Portmarnock Hotel (Dec 9 -12). Unfortunately no time for golf, but we frequented the restaurants and bar.
The staff are amazing but one young lady, AISLING, in the Jamesson Bar was simply perfect. Keeping track of a variety of orders, from customers of varying levels of English, Aisling effortlessly kept us topped up and happy in her brilliant manner ! Great hotel, great staff, Amazing Aisling !

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank F746BAgaryb
Reviewed 3 December 2019

Recently went to the courtyard restaurant in the carnegie court hotel, I would highly recommend it as the food was amazing and very reasonably priced, the staff were very attentive and friendly, food arrived for everyone at the same time and every order was correct. I will definitely be dining here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Cwhel80
Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

This hotel has a great pub with food and delicious Guinness. The food is typical pub grub, big tasty portions. The staff are excellent and always keen to help.
Our room was large and had shower gel and other amenities in bathroom.
There are tea and coffee facilities and a hairdryer.
Sword is an hour by bus into the city the buses run all day and are frequent. This hotel is a great location for Dublin. I went to Malahide Castle by Uber then used the Dart train to go onto Dublin. Sword has some great malls, it’s own castle and a nice park.
I would definitely recommend this hotel

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank JulesinParis