Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews harp bar courtyard restaurant function room next morning wedding airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2019

We had my mothers wedding here on the 14 of June the facility's and staff are phenomenal the food was out of this world the extra attention to detail in personalizing the day to the bride and groom the owners are amazing so warm and kind this is the veneue of your dreams even your guesses are treated like royalty the staff worked round the clock with smiles their spacious rooms are to die for a very relaxed atmosphere I could not recommend this hotel enough take a look around and see for yourself

3  Thank Tanya M
Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed here after a concert and when we came in we realised our room was directly over a nightclub or music venue. Loud music till 2am or later and screaming from the beer garden right under the room.

3  Thank vivpeglar
Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

What can I say., hubby booked tickets to see Snow Patrol for the 7th June 2019. He also booked this hotel for us, and what an amazing time we have had. The staff of the hotel have been amazing and a special shout out for Joanna who, unknown to her when she met us at the bus stop ever thought she would see us again! Thank you for explaining the transport system here in Ireland.
To the staff in the Harp Bar, for taking care of our drinks and food requirements.
Room was very nice and peaceful, even though there is a night life evenue below us.
Breakfast was brilliant and the coffee amazing.
Will definitely be back as so much more to see.

4  Thank Bunnies1970
Reviewed 28 May 2019

My husband and I recently stayed here for 2 nights, couldn’t find any faults with this hotel, room very clean, staff friendly, restaurant food beautiful, breakfast very tasty, will definitely return . When staying at hotel you get free car parking which is a bonus

Room tip: We stayed on 1st floor and found it very quiet
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank jomad72
CarnegieCourt, Manager at Carnegie Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2019

Hello Jomad72,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments.
We pride ourself in giving all our guest the best possible service. I will pass on your kind words to our team.
Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Carnegie Court

Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

All night there were dance songs coming from the night club next door and that stopped at 4am! then a car alarm went of all night,
and then when it finally stopped another went off somebody must have been a burglar finally when I woke up from my one hour sleep I looked out at the wonderful sight of day, not so wonderful . It was a sight close to a sight from Detroit. The Bathroom was not much better the shower was awful the shower Curtain was rubbing against me as there was not much room then when I got out I was squashed getting dried as the bathroom was tiny, so was the room and there was no air con. The curtains and room were in need of updating. And not to even talk about the mattress, it was lumpy, old and the springs were coming through. I would advise you not to stay here for your back. And I got it all for the bargain of a life time €200

I am going to give it a half star but they don’t let me do that about

I would not recommend.

Date of stay: May 2019
3  Thank jackbV7431IC
CarnegieCourt, Manager at Carnegie Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2019

Hi Jack B

We can not understand your comments.
We do not have a Night Club.
The Bathrooms and Bedrooms are large and newly decorated.
There are also new Air Conditioning Units in all of the Bedrooms.

The Management