“Delicious pasta!”
Review of Pomodorino

Pomodorino
Ranked #11 of 77 Restaurants in Swords
Price range: US$9 - US$59
Description: Pomodorino meanings cherry tomato is base of our tradition as any tomato is the King ingredient in Italian cooking. Its colour,porfume and taste comes from the sunshine! We are passionate about we serve at POMODORINO! BUON APPETITO!
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

It's a nice restaurant, not very big so reservation is recommended. I got there with my wife and son we had really great food, three of us. Honestly, after I ate my delicious calzone, I was a little stealing my sons pasta, so good it was. I thought he'd now handle all of it but I was pretty wrong and he left nothing on the bowl (he's 2 years old).
The prices are a bit high, you'll pay around 16 euros for a 12" pizza. But the taste is worth it.

2  Thank Fernando R

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Visited for a team lunch for eight people, and can not recommend this place more. The food was lovely, service was excellent and we were not rushed at all. Everything was super tasty. Will return.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Have been here numerous times both for lunch and dinner. Have also started using the app for delivery.

Always get great service and truly excellent food.

Couldn't recommend it enough...my friends and family are probably sick of hearing me go on and on about the place.

I cannot single out one dish to try as they've all been brilliant

Reviewed 15 December 2017

This is the place to go in Swords for fantastic real Italian food. Michele is a genius in the kitchen and his seafood dishes, pasta, calzone and his orgasmic eggplant parmigiana is to die for. We had the parmigiana (of course!) and then a pistachio crusted tuna steak with a lovely citrus salad with a hint of chili as a main. We finished the meal with a homemade frosted lemon sponge with candied lemon slices to offset the sweetness - genius! Don't get me started on the cannoli - I was transported back to Taormina!

Annamarie makes you feel right at home, friendly and bubbly, she provides the little touches and details that make this place special. The personal pizza slicers are a lovely touch and the Christmas decoration and decor in general makes the restaurant vey cosy.
If you are looking for the real deal look no further!

1  Thank Jessy22222
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

If you want authentic great tasting pizza then this is your place! Lots more on the minimum but only tried the pizza but will sure go back

1  Thank Noel H