“Gluten free fish & chips”
Review of Gastro Gangster

Gastro Gangster
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Killybegs
Description: Gastro pub on Wheels. Fresh localy sourced food made to order. Fish and chip, Fish burger, 5oz Beef Burger, Chicken Fillet Burger and more.
Reviewed 23 July 2022

This is a great spot for fish and chips - they’re based in a carpark which has a good view of the harbour so although the weather was grim we had a great time eating fish and chips in our car and looking at the huge fishing boats.
Best thing for us was that most of their food was gluten free. It’s ‘fast food’ but clearly made fresh - we waited in our car for about 20mins for our food to be ready and they brought it over to our car for us. Lovely food and lovely staff.

Date of visit: July 2022
1  Thank hannahbelfastbanana
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed 14 June 2022

I had a vegan burger there and my sister had a chicken filet and chips - must admit I stole several of her chips as they looked so good! The filet and burger were perfectly grilled and the chips were light and crunchy, not greasy. I am a famously picky eater with many intolerances, generally avoiding fast foods or take aways but loved this meal and would definitely go again. The van has lots of character and the service was friendly, tolerating my many questions.

Date of visit: June 2022
1  Thank Frances M
Reviewed 6 June 2022

This is no run of the mill chip van! The food is GREAT! There are wonderful weekly speicals. Everything is made fresh to order. I even found something my Vegan sister will eat!

Date of visit: May 2022