Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We stayed for a night during a cycle tour in the area and loved the place. The hosts were so welcoming and the breakfast in the morning was absolutely delicious. After a day of biking, we were daunted by the hill up to the house, however, it is very short and is quite close to town. For dinner, we walked down into town and had many options to choose from including some recommendations from Tom. There is also wifi in the rooms and a shop nearby to pick up anything you may need.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 814Jo_anneC
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night during our bike tour of Donegal. Phil and Tom were very gracious hosts. Their home is beautiful and spotless. They suggested a great place in town for dinner. Great breakfast cooked to perfection. Would definitely visit again!!!
Thanks- Paul and Jeannie

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017

My husband I stayed here for 3 nights in May. It is in a perfect location about
2 minutes walk into Killybegs and great for visiting Slieve League and the Donegal area. Phil and Tom are wonderful hosts and the breakfast was delicious. My husband particularly liked the bbq smoked salmon. Phil even did some washing for me which
was very appreciated. Our room was lovely and big and spotlessly clean.
I would highly recommend staying at this lovely B&B you can't go wrong. Thank
you Phil and Tom for a wonderful stay. Ilona & Graham

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I stayed here on a bicycle tour through Donegal, and it was a great experience. The owner helped me get my biking gear stored away, served me a great cup of tea, and helped me plan out my evening in the town. Tips for traveling around Donegal were also freely offered and greatly appreciated.

The house was well kept, the room was well maintained, and the breakfast in the morning was delicious. The other guests were as impressed as I was with the B&B.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2016

A wonderful accommodation . Phil and Tom are extremely hospitable. Beautifully kept house. They offered us a delicious breakfast and were concerned to find out about
our eating habits a night before.
A must stay !