“Brendan O Sullivan”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I have visited this place on approx 8/9 times over the past 5 years. It is very clean and the food is good. However, on one occasion with my sister we, asked to have the music turned down, and were forced to ask a second time as it was so intrusive. This has been a problem on every visit. I made a complaint to the owner on my second last visit. The next visit, the modern day music was blaring and I left without ordering and have no intention of returning. I found two alternative cafes which are not the best but ok. The one near the post office also blares out modern day music. I am at a loss as to the amount of eating establishments in this country, that cannot apprehend the idea of providing an eating experience in peace. I am not against music, however, it has to be in the background.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Always an enjoyable experience to visit Thomas Browns. Whether looking for a quick cuppa & a sweet treat or a wholesome lunch or dinner, you wont be disappointed. Good selection of food on the menu & staff are efficient, friendly & helpful. As frequent visitors, my family & I are never disappointed.

1  Thank joan086
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Dropped into Thomas Browns for breakfast on a trip to Millstreet.
It was fairly quiet with plenty of tables available.
Our order was taken immeadiately and was served up in double quick time by the very charming and chatty Caroline.
I would not hesitate to recommend this establishment to anyone visitng or passing through Kanturk.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

WOW...The menu is very varied and also they had a good choice of specials. We had the beef stir fry with noodles and the pasta special. Both were very well presented and super tasty. My husband had desert and it was homemade.
Very friendly staff. The restaurant was busy but the place was clean and tables were cleared quickly.
I will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Friendly staff, beautiful restaurant, good selection of food. Starters, main and deserts, also wines are good. Definitely look forward to the next visit.

When we were there last the plum pudding was excellent (Seasonally dressed ).