Stayed recently as part of a large group in one of the self catering cottages attached to the Vienna Woods Hotel as hotel fully booked for Christmas function. House excellently decorated and in a showroom condition. Very well heated, comfortable bedrooms and a fully furnished kitchen. Very short walk within the grounds to the hotel which we have stayed in some years ago. Glad to say that the standards have been kept up with the hotel, lovely features such as large fireplaces with roaring log fires and very festively decorated. Breakfast was excellent, Dining area quite quirky with little alcoves and rooms which gave a sense of privacy. Hotel is a little outside Cork city so a car is useful. Lovely bar for quiet drinks. All in all, we would be happy to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods