2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$117
TravelocityUS$105
TripadvisorUS$105
1,520 results
All reviews leisure centre lovely hotel cork city kids club bar food family break food was lovely reception staff both nights reception area would highly recommend this hotel from start to finish enjoyable stay a lovely stay top class wedding ellis
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2022

We had our wedding in the oriel house hotel in April. I cannot fault one thing. From start to finish everything was amazing. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. When we first met our wedding planner Elaine Gantly, she really put us at ease and from that moment was able to work with us taking all the heavy lifting from us and ensuring our day was exactly what we wanted. Which it was - actually even better than we could have imagined. James the manager on duty the day of the wedding also took the time out to meet us beforehand and ensured everything went to plan. I cannot thank Elaine, James and all the staff enough. We had the wedding of our dreams and its all thanks to the staff in the oriel. The food was amazing, the venue was beautiful and the staff were perfect. I would highly recommend anyone seeking a wedding venue to consider the oriel. I truly mean it when I say we cannot name one fault. We will be forever grateful to the staff for making our fairytale come true.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anne Baker, Guest Services / Front Office at Oriel House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2022

Dear KimC3340,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent wedding reception. It was our pleasure to be chosen to host your special day & to look after you, your families & friends on your wedding day.
I am delighted that every aspect of your perfect day went to plan & that Elaine, James & our team were able to look after you all so well.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to the Oriel, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 7 June 2022

We dined here last night - 6th June as non residents. We are locals to Ballincollig but haven't been to the hotel much. Weather was nice so we went to the hotel for a drink - we had such a nice pleasant experience that we decided to stay for dinner.

We had the Veg curry and Bangers and Mash. I have to say I am impressed with the waitress who took the order (sorry i didn't get your name) as she knew straight away that the curry was 100% vegetarian and not made with fish sauce or non veg stock as a lot of curry's on menus that are vegetables might not actually be vegetarian (which I am)

We had 2 x coffees (yum!) and the Eaton mess for dessert. This was perfect size to share and was full to the brim with berries. Such a nice summery dessert.

We will definitely be back to dine here more often

Date of stay: June 2022

Dear MaryMidleton,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to the hotel. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable experience & that our team were able to look after you so well.

We will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2022 via mobile

I stayed here recently with a friend for a girly night away and have to say I couldn’t say a bad word. From check in to check out we had an amazing time. Marcus in the bar took great care of us. We had cocktails with dinner and the meal was perfect. A lift straight to the pool was a big hit and we spent plenty time in the pool and jacuzzi area. Being able to control the temperature in our room is always a bonus. I can’t wait to return.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Anne Baker, Guest Services / Front Office at Oriel House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2022

Dear lisacM484FQ,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you & your friend had such an enjoyable girly night away! Marcus is indeed an asset to the hotel & is delighted with the mention!

We will look forward to welcoming you back again soon to the Oriel.

Reviewed 20 May 2022

Stayed here for one night in May this year , I must say the room and the facilities were fantastic , from the moment I walked through the door I was made feel very welcome , the staff were very helpful and pleasant in particular Ann Baker , the food was amazing had a great choice , and the breakfast in the morning was very well laid out and had such a choice , I would highly recommend the Oriel hotel for its location, food,friendly staff , facilities and of course the amazing room ,it was so comfortable and had that homely feeling to it....I will defiantly be staying here again.......
Derek McCarthy

Dear deadlyd49,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with it. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay & that our staff were able to look after you so well!

We will look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Reviewed 13 May 2022

Had another wonderful club day at this venue. The staff were so helpful and pleasant, nothing was too much trouble. Food and service was excellent, and our visiting tutors were very pleased with their accommodation & service.
We look forward to being with them again in October .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Anne Baker, Guest Services / Front Office at Oriel House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2022

Dear Westcliffe17,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the hotel. I am delighted that you & you group had such an enjoyable visit.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for the next Club day!