Oriel House Hotel
US$200
US$167
US$198
US$189
Blarney Hotel & Golf Resort(Blarney)(Great Value!)
US$158
  • Pool
US$166
US$146
Agoda.com
All reviewsleisure centrelovely hotelcork cityleisure clubbar foodreception staffwedding receptionfamily roomgreat facilitiestea coffeeboth nightsrelaxing breakfood was lovelywould highly recommend this hotelfrom start to finishstayed here for one nightspa
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This was our second stay at the hotel as we had a bad experience first time round we decided to give it a second chance for a family party. The staff were more than helpful in looking after us during our stay, room was very spacious and clean, breakfast was fast and plentiful overall a very enjoyable stay great for family occasions.

• Stayed: February 2012
SharonOriel, Manager at Oriel House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Thank you for your nice feedback. We are delighted you gave us a second opportunity to showcase our hotel and that you got to experience the "real" Oriel House. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I have stayed here four times and always look forward to coming back.
Food could be a little cheaper in the bar.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted to see repeat business coming back to the hotel. Will forward your feedback for the bar to the bar manager for review at the next meeting. Thank you again for the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

on arriving at hotel the first impression of hotel of hotel was very nice,this impression continued on into lobby thru to our spacious bedroom for 2 adults and 2 kids.
The room had 2 double beds a couch for watching tv along with fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
The leisure facility was very well equipped with full gym sauna steam room and plenty of play areas for kids.
The food was excellent both in bar and restaurant on both nights we eat there.The breakfast could be better managed/supervised with the food not that hot and a number of run outs at the cereal counter
We as a family travelled down as on mid term but there was no entertainment in the evening apart from other functions happening at hotel - which should have been mentioned to us upon booking.As we spent the weekend there and gave all the business there 1 gripe I always have, is that why kids are charged for a dash of miwadi (small but annoying)
The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank dood8

Thank you for choosing to stay at Oriel House Hotel and thank you for your nice feedback. I will ensure that all relevant department heads are provided with a copy of your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Oriel House in the future

Reviewed 28 January 2012

This morning, I rang the Oriel House Hotel to enquire about a room for 2 nights over 30/31st January 2012. I was immediately given a price of €60 with breakfast - I had not even had a chance to mention hat I had collected voucher from the Irish Sun that enabled me to a discount.

I then mention that I had the "Superstays vouchers" from The Sun. "Oh, er, ah," came the reply. "I will have to go & check, there are only so many of those I can accept". So off she goes to check whilst I was placed on hold. I was on hold hold for a couple of minutes whenever I suddenly heard "click". They had hung up! I telephoned back, to be told there were no rooms.

Charming.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sparkamus
Shaz26, Manager at Oriel House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We have investigated your comments and are unsure how this complaint was generated, if you could call me so I can go through the details. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

had one of the best treatments from a lady called joyce felt brillant afterwards

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your lovely comments ref our spa therapist, I will ensure Joyce receives the nice feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and spa in the future.