Destinia.com
Hurb
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2019

The hotel has everything one might need. Yes it is not a 5*but then again if you want 5* amenities you go to 5*hotel. Staff are absolutely lovely, such helpful people and very easy to 5alk to. We felt right at home there. Highly recommend

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

A lovely comfortable hotel.
Food was perfect, service was excellent & rooms were clean and cosy.
Great value for money & in a good location.
Looking forward to coming back again soon, thanks for everything

Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

I travel with work and stay all over the country but rarely write reviews.
This family run hotel deserves a mention.
Simple little hotel in a lovely quiet setting.
It’s the staff makes this place so special.
When you’re traveling a lot it’s nice to stay in such a homely place.
I stayed two nights and on the second morning I was late for breakfast.
On checking out the owner Billy insisted on making scrambled eggs and toast for me.
With so many large hotel groups out there this personal touch is outstanding.
If attending a concert in Cork they provide transport too.
With hotel prices in the city so high this budget friendly hotel is a ideal spot.
Smaller hotels are a dying business as it’s so hard to compete with the big companies but if we lose them we are missing out on a charming personal experience.
I wasn’t just another guest here.
I was made feel at home and so welcome.
Well done!

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 4 June 2019

My husband and I and my sister and her husband stayed here at the lodge on the the 24 May. We had a very enjoyable stay. The staff were very accommodating and the food was very .good. They even had a bus on to bring us to the concert along with many other guests. It brought us straight to the venue and back. I for one will definitely go back to stay over the summer. Thankyou guys.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2019 via mobile

Mediocre food. One bar tap..you better like Heineken. No cooked breakfast and tumbleweed in the carpark.
The silence in the place due to a lack of music or a tv is unnerving....
In short ....No....
I won't be visiting here again .

2  Thank Paul1340