“Great fun and kept well informed”

Dogsledding Iceland
Ranked #1 of 12 Tours in Selfoss
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Combine fun adventure and adorable sled dogs in the stunning remote places of Iceland. Families, friends and lovers will have an unforgettable unique experience. Imagine the sound of the dogs breathing is the only noise you will hear. Dog sledding is a lot of fun and a real treat for anyone with adventure in their blood. Dog sledding does not create any air or noise pollution; it's just you, the frosty stillness and our majestic furry friends leading the pack across the snow. Unique activity in the Land of Ice and Fire ALL YEAR ROUND We operate 1hour from Reykjavik
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A great experience (lovely friendly dogs) made all the better by the great customer service. The operator needed to reschedule and move location due to poor weather but they kept us informed by email and text, and responded to phone enquiries!

The owners are clearly crazy about their dogs and put their doggy wellbeing above all else. They were very happy to answer our questions! Some of the dogs are even rescue dogs which is lovely.

Overall it's a little pricey but worth splashing out on for a good cause and a fun day activity!

DogsleddingIceland, Front Office Manager at Dogsledding Iceland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Vicky,

It was a pleasure having you over, we are indeed crazy about our dogs and do our best to keep everybody happy.

See you next time you come to this amazing country.

All reviews
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I went dogsledding on my last day in Iceland. By this time, I was missing my own fur babies a ton. Everyone was super nice and the dogs were so excited to go and run. It was a very memorable experience and even though my fingers were frozen (I wore thick gloves too), I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Plus, staff member, Phillip, asked to take my picture but he accidentally took one of himself and now, I have that memory forever too . It’s on my other camera or I would upload it. Maybe later

10/10 to do it again.

DogsleddingIceland, Front Office Manager at Dogsledding Iceland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Natalie, we thank you for coming. We are glad that this was a memorable trip.