Book In Advance
Tours from Dogsledding Iceland tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews dry land dog sledding love dogs once in a lifetime monster truck amazing experience friendly dogs dog lovers sled ride sledding experience week old puppies highlight of our trip opportunity to meet recommend this trip hot chocolate the owner golden circle tour
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I went dogsledding on my last day in Iceland. By this time, I was missing my own fur babies a ton. Everyone was super nice and the dogs were so excited to go and run. It was a very memorable experience and even though my fingers were frozen (I wore thick gloves too), I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Plus, staff member, Phillip, asked to take my picture but he accidentally took one of himself and now, I have that memory forever too . It’s on my other camera or I would upload it. Maybe later

10/10 to do it again.

DogsleddingIceland, Front Office Manager at Dogsledding Iceland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Natalie, we thank you for coming. We are glad that this was a memorable trip.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The location was great. Great guides and friendly dogs. Could not ask for anything more. Well spent Money.

DogsleddingIceland, Front Office Manager at Dogsledding Iceland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Ole, thank you for visiting us. We hope to see you again in the future...a great excuse to return to this amazing country.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My sister and I had a great time. You can't believe how fast these dogs go. Our guide was great and very aware of safety concerns the whole time. I would wear the outfit they offer it's cold and windy but also the dogs are know to pee on people when your not paying attention (they warn you about that) so save your own clothes and wear the jumpsuit.

1  Thank Camela

Dear Camela, we thank you for the time you took on writing to us, and we are happy that you were well protected from any incident during your tour =)

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Thank you for the wonderful dog sledding opportunity. We absolutely loved every minute of it. We took the midnight dog sledding tour which was just amazing to say the least. The guides were super friendly and helpful and the dogs were to die for they were so cute and super friendly. Very reputable company and I really like the treatment of the animals. They look like they are in great shape.

Thank you!!!

1  Thank Heidi K
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We had a fantastic time with you on February 6, the highlight of our week’s visit to Iceland.
Our ‘Musher’, Klara, was fantastic, she was so enthusiastic and informative about the dogs and dogsledding. Very keen to tell us about the different variety of huskies used and where and why they were used in the team. It was interesting to see how the dogs responded to her commands – high call to turn right, low call to turn to the left. Such fun. Great to be able to meet the dogs before and after our trip on the sledge, so friendly and keen to say ‘hello’ to us! There were four of us plus Klara on the sledge and she ensured we all had a chance to stand alongside her at the back to get a real feel for driving.
A brilliant trip across the snow, we can see why Klara is so passionate about the dogs and dogsledding. Thanks Dogsledding Iceland for such a fantastic trip.
Once again thanks – we left with big grins on our faces and great memories!