All reviews afternoon desserts each morning lauren suite my husband and i get away wonderful place romantic getaway honeymoon suite enjoyed our stay b b's we've stayed anniversary weekend clark donna jacuzzi eureka basket
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Our visit to the Evening Shade Inn was very restful and peaceful. The first thing we noticed was how nice everything on the property looked and how comfortable the room was. We had more amenities than we could use. The staff were very kind, the breakfast delivered right to our door each day was delicious. We loved coming back from touring the area each evening to a tasty dessert. The Evening Shade Inn was a wonderful place to rejuvenate and unwind and we plan to return to do just that in the future.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this Bed and Breakfast for several years now. We won’t stay anywhere else when we visit Eureka Springs. In fact, it is one reason we love to come to Eureka Springs! The rooms are very clean, quite, private and cozy, the bed is comfortable and the breakfast that is brought to your door & the evening dessert is wonderful! The owners cook it all themselves and are great. I have nothing negative that I can say about any of our stays at Evening Shade.....and we have had a lot of stays with them. I highly recommend them!!

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely LOVED this little place. The owners are a very nice couple and you can tell they enjoy what they are doing. When my husband and I arrived on Friday night, we had a dessert waiting for us in our room and the fireplace was on. Was so cozy. The room was very clean and had complementary water, soda, Chex mix and popcorn available and robes for "him & her". Every morning we had a wonderful breakfast delivered to our room at the time we requested it (the day before). Was definitely was one of the best stays we have experienced. I bought the Anniversary package which included a couples massage and a $50 dinner voucher. We got to choose from about 5 different restaurants and time we wanted the massages to be and the owners set it all up. Eureka Springs was fun to explore also. Can't wait to go back!!!! So glad I ran across this Bed & Breakfast!!!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My husband booked this B&B without my knowledge and surprised me with a night away from it all. The stay was relaxing, peaceful and just what I needed. The room was clean and well stocked with extras. When we arrived we had a wonderful lemon amaretto cake waiting for us—very tasty. The jacuzzi was very relaxing after a long stressful week of work. When we are home our internal alarm clocks wake us up at 5 am, but staying there we didn’t know the world existed before 8 am. Breakfast was delivered to our room in an adorable picnic basket. Very tasty sausage, egg, and cheese casserole, sweet bread, fresh orange juice, and perfectly ripe fresh fruit was amazing. Very sweet and kind hosts. We will definitely be back. Throughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We booked a hotel through Bookings.com for family weekend at the University of Arkansas. Bookings.com cancelled our original hotel Friday night at 5:00 p.m. There were no other hotels with vacancies. We started calling hotels as well as bed and breakfast. One of the bed and breakfast's called us back. They didn't have a vacancy but suggested Evening Shade Inn. They had an opening. They were wonderful. This was about an hour away from where we needed to be, so we had to leave early. Breakfast was included in the price of the room and they offered to reduce our room cost by 10% for both nights without even asking. The room was very clean, décor was very romantic and Clark and Donna were great. The dessert left in the room at night was a welcome treat.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family