“Dining at its Best”

Ranked #42 of 136 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Variety of flavors from the Mediterranean, Spanish, French, Greek influences. All made on premises, fresh bread, soups, and desserts
Reviewed 6 August 2017

What a surprise gem. The food is excellent with a nod toward French cuisine. The mushroom soup was the best I have tasted with a wonderful rich, creamy flavor. The salmon was flavorful and my fellow diners enjoyed the chicken "pot pie" with a puff pastry topping. All the desserts are made in house. Be sure to try one. The peach melba was fantastic. There is an extensive wine list and I enjoyed one of their wine flights. Service was top notch. We will definitely go again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The Cottage Inn consistently delivers tasty food each time we go. The staff, Dan, Claire and Ken are the best in town. Linda the owner and Chef does a great job. Thanks for a wonderful experience! Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We had driven past the cottages with the restaurant sign many times and I never saw a restaurant. After reading reviews on trip advisor we decided to give it a try. Boy are we glad we did! The service was great and the food even better. They have wine flights for $10 for 3 2oz glasses of red, rose, or white. I had the tuna siciliano which was fantastic! My husband had the pork loin which was very good by his report. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant looks like nothing on the outside, but what a gourmet delight inside! First rate food and staff.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Cozy little restaurant that specializes in upscale fare. Prices are average for upscale resort food, but quality falls a little short of fine dining. Wife had seafood newburg which was good; I had beef short rib which was good, but sauce was lacking. Service is very good.