All reviews cottage garden comfy bed patti incense birds relaxation anniversary porch hostess jacuzzi
Reviewed 19 November 2015

This is a wonderful art cottage with a scenic view of nature, and a private outdoor Jacuzzi. It has a super convenient location close to Eureka Springs restaurants and activities. The owner Patricia is a perfect host and a lot of fun. I couldn't recommend it more, but I am limited to five stars.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

I checked in this special place on a rainy day. I was impressed by the whole feel of the cottage. The art, the furniture, even the color of the walls seemed so welcoming. I had been on the road for several weeks and was grateful for a place to relax for a couple days. The bed was perfect and I got my first real nights sleep in a long time. I write for a living and was inspired by my surroundings. Sitting at the kitchen table I wrote several poems. I will stay here next time I come to this lovely town.

Room Tip: I stayed upstairs which as I stated was beautiful. The downstairs unit seemed very romantic and secluded.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Nancy P
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Artist's home. The true art is in the delightful renovation. Patti is delightful. Guides you through her town and all the places she loves...will become places you will love. Peaceful home with some great jams and artwork. Relax in the hot tub, rest on the balcony, watch the deer eat in her garden and then enjoy the town. We sill be back

Reviewed 8 November 2015

We just returned home from 4 nights in the Garden Suite of Belladonna Cottage and are already planning our next trip around availability. This is the ONLY place we want to stay in Eureka Springs. It is within walking distance of downtown restaurants and shops, but far enough from the maddening crowd to feel private and serene. As other reviewers have said, Patti has created a very special retreat and Julie Traxler's art work is evident throughout the cottage and even the gardens. We had everything we needed at our fingertips and the bed was so comfortable. Patti and Jim are unobtrusive hosts yet are there for you if you need anything. We feel that they are our friends and look forward to seeing them again.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

We had booked a room in a hotel. I had never stayed in a bed and breakfast. My wife suggested trying one. This was ten times better than a motel. We didn't cook anything but tea and coffee graciously provided by our hosts. Patti and Jim are the best, they took care of our every need. The peaceful and tranquil patio and porch with an outdoor Jacuzzi were absolutely awesome. Lots of birds and other wildlife to entertain you as you relax in the tub. With a close location to down town it was just what we were looking for. We will definitely be staying at Belladonna Cottage again.

Stayed: October 2015