“Wonderful Experience ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We had a delicious meal, great service, and such a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our waiter, Allen, was awesome! All eight of us agreed it was one of the best meals ever!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,683)

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited for the first time and I will say WOW! It’s in an old house and it’s a wonderful and unique atmosphere inside! The service was great we LOVED our waitress. The food was good and it wasn’t too expensive! We had the Alfredo and it was just okay for me but my husband enjoyed it. Their bread is wonderful and you get to make your own garlic butter!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I got married 3 years ago in Eureka and came here for dinner to celebrate. It was THE BEST! We come back every summer and this is a MUST stop place to dine for us. We’ve had several dishes and desserts here and are NEVER DISAPPOINTED! The waiting area upstairs has a cash bar & games which is fun or you can wait outside on the porch. All in all this is a great place to dine if you’re wanting a nice & delicious meal!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I got married earlier in the day and we decided to eat here for dinner. This place was delicious, it was definitely worth the wait. I love the atmosphere and the staff. Service was quick and excellent. There were 6 in our party. I had the chicken marsala, my husband had the lasagna, and my best friend had the fish special which was rainbow trout. The chicken marsala was delicious, and the lasagna was amazing...we dont typically order lasagna at a restaurant but this is a must try!!!

1  Thank Nicole P
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful evening for our wait on the porch. The service was a tad slow but we were a complex group of 4. Tonight I chose the Shrimp Provençal and all I can say is WHY didn’t I try this sooner??? Absolutely an amazing sauce. Ready to have another serving!