All reviews treasures room my husband and i wonderful lady delicious cookies romantic room highly recommend this b b each morning year anniversary wedding package a wonderful stay great weekend zoe camelot eureka ceremony hostess jacuzzi
Reviewed 10 March 2018

My husband and I enjoyed our two night stay at this Bed and Breakfast situated in quaint Eureka Springs, Ark. The house is charming, the bed comfortable, and the breakfasts delicious. You wake up with birds singing in the treetops right outside your windows. We heartily recommend this lovely accommidation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our 5 year anniversary. We had a wonderful stay. Breakfast was delicious every day, and the inn itself was beautiful and quiet. We spent our days exploring Eureka, but always looked forward to returning to the Inn in the evening to simply relax in our room. Zoie was beyond helpful it helping us with directions to various places, and we really appreciated her recommendation to visit Turpentine Creek big cat sanctuary. The inn was always very clean and both Zoie and Glory were helpful and friendly. We will definitely stay here again in the future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I just had the most delightful stay at The Inn at Rose Hall. My daughter was married there this past weekend, and everything was just wonderful. Zoie had everything planned down to the last detail and all went smoothly. The flowers and wedding cake were just beautiful (and delicious). I had a lovely room furnished with everything I could possibly need, and delicious breakfasts, as well as fresh baked cookies in the afternoon and evening. I would highly recommend for any reason - wedding, special occasion, or just a get-away. It was a truly magical experience. Thanks to Zoie and her most able assistant for a delightful weekend!!

Room Tip: All rooms I saw were absolutely lovely, and things were very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017

My wife and I were intended to get married before a judge in our hometown, but every roadblock you could think of prevented us from doing so. Zoie, the proprietor of this Inn, basically came to our rescue as we rented a room for one night on our road trip, and she married us on arrival. The civil wedding was simple (but not too simple - we still were given champagne and cake!), and the blessing Zoie gave us is one we will remember forever. Not only did she take care of us in that regard, the room and board were exceptional, down to the last detail. The Treasures Room was complete with jacuzzi tub, fireplace, and the perfect bed-and-breakfast ambiance. Everything was wonderful, and we hope to come back here every year!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

The Inn was the perfect setting for our 10th Anniversary trip! Our room was beautifully set up and we loved the private balcony. Zoie, the owner, was very informative and gave us some great suggestions for places to eat and things to do and see. Breakfast was delicious every day!! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will tell our friends and family about the Inn at Rose Hall!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple