All reviews keurig machine the main house my husband and i snack pack k cups wedding cake bath salts wedding chapel chocolate covered strawberries fresh fruit fire pit quiche every morning other guests historic loop motor court thought of everything
Reviewed 19 June 2016

This is a charming place in a great location, with a fabulous gourmet breakfast and delightful owners. I've stayed in plenty of B&B's, and Rock Cottage Gardens is definitely one of the best I've found. Thank you for being part of a wonderful anniversary/birthday!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
rockcottagegardens, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay and anniversary with us, we're thankful that you chose to stay with us for your celebrations. Thank you!

Reviewed 18 June 2016

My sister and I decided to have a last minute weekend getaway. The Rock Cottage is one of the few places that provides one night stays (most places have a two or three night minimum). The cottage and the surroundings are lovely and very welcoming. The cottage is a great option because you have your individual studio apartment for your own privacy. The room came stocked with thoughtfully stocked beverages in a fridge, snacks (which we really appreciated after a long drive) and soaps and such for the jacuzzi. The innkeepers were very friendly and offered lots of great suggestions for food and fun. They also provided a wonderful breakfast the next morning. I would highly recommend this inn. The only drawback we found was that we had to drive to downtown because the trolley does not pick up after 5 p.m. and the inn is a bit too far for walking on a mostly uphill return. Well worth the price, particularly since we were allowed a one night stay.

Room Tip: We had the Lavender room and it was quite nice and not overly gaudy like many traditional bed and breakfasts.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we are happy to offer two of our queen, 2 person jacuzzi cottages for 1 night stays. We have found that many of our local guests can only get away for one night. We're so glad you chose to stay with us and hope you'll choose us again for your next visit to Eureka Springs. We're are on the quiet side of the historic loop which is an easy trade off for a 10 minute walk to downtown shopping and entertainment...or even by the local town trolley bus. Thank you again for your very complimentary review of your visit with us!

Reviewed 18 June 2016

We stayed in cottage #3. We loved it. My husband picked this place after seeing it in his travels to Eureka Springs on other occasions. It's incredibly charming. I was in love with the place as soon as we drove up. The grounds are landscaped beautifully. Stone paths, lovely garden features, a carved tree. It's all like walking into a fairy tale. We loved that every cottage had a swing or bench outside that was next to a landscape feature. We sat and had coffee every morning overlooking a fountain. The owner, Kathy, was nice and accommodating on everything. We only opted to have breakfast one of the days, but it was so good that we kind of wished we had opted for it every day. (It's nice that you can opt out of the breakfast and have a lesser charge instead depending on your schedule.) The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept on - it was like being on a cloud. However the bed is really tall. I had to use the provided step stool to get in! The location is close to everything but yet quiet and peaceful. Walking distance to many restaurants. They have a wedding chapel on site if you're looking for that. There was a fireplace and Jacuzzi in the room. The only thing to watch out for is the parking lot is crushed gravel and the stone paths are lovely, but since they're stone, slightly uneven. That wasn't a problem for us, but for someone who may not be steady on their feet, or disabled it could be an issue. I thought it was charming and the stone paths add to the look of the place. Also, plan to walk to Ermilios (Italian place) for dinner one night. It's about a half mile walk and well worth it. I would absolutely stay again when we're back in the area. The owner was helpful with every request and they kept our room stocked and it was very clean. They also had an abundance of towels available in the room. Every need was anticipated. Lovely place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and we are thrilled that you found our inn charming, comfortable and relaxing. It is truly our labor of love and we're glad you enjoyed your stay as much as we did having you as our guests. We hope you'll stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Our stay at Rock Cottage Gardens was perfect! We come up for a wedding that also took place at the cottages. We thoroughly enjoyed the gourmet breakfast that was prepared each morning. I am 7 months pregnant and a vegetarian, and Kathy made sure that I had everything that I needed and didn't get anywhere close to going hungry. My husband and I also greatly enjoyed the two person Jacuzzi tub in our room. The wedding reception was beautiful as well. Kathy did an excellent job of decorating the chapel while everyone was away for the ceremony. The food and cakes were also amazing.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Congratulations again on your wedding and pending new arrival! Thank you for choosing to stay with us, it was our pleasure to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable for many happy memories! We hope that you'll consider us on your next visit to Eureka and share many happy anniversaries with us in the future. We enjoy cooking, we were glad to provide breakfast to meet your dietary needs!

Reviewed 6 June 2016

My now husband and I had an AMAZING wedding weekend here!! Kathy and Steve are wonderful innkeepers and were so very good to us! The breakfasts were to die for yummy! We will definitely be back for future get aways! This is the best Bed & Breakfast in Eureka Springs for sure!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your very complimentary review of your stay, we are thrilled that it was AMAZING!!! It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and we do hope that we'll see you again for many more getaways when you visit Eureka!!! Thank you again!