All reviewsporch swingthese cabinsget awaygetaway placesurround soundjacuzzi tubour honeymoonflat screenwi fipeggysatinsignalwoodsfireplaceprivacybransonsatellite
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We just spent 3 nights at this little getaway. We throughly enjoyed ourselves celebrating our 31st Anniversary. Definitely get cabin #4, White Satin, as the view of the bubbling creek is enjoyable and this cabin has the most privacy. We also loved getting the chance to leave a memory painted on a rock. Be advised there is no cell phone signal and no Wi-Fi at the cabins. Bring movies to watch too as the Satellite is very limited for TV viewing.

Stayed: January 2017
bobandpeggy2017, Owner at Wisteria Lane Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for your review!!
Sorry my response is so late in coming ...I was expecting email notifications of the reviews so I thought no one was doing them :-{ ...
The satellite has now been moved so ... more channels!!
The cell service really depends on your provider ... I do receive calls that come from the cabins.....
You are correct there is no WiFi so the suggestion the bring movies is a great one.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We enjoyed out stay at Wisteria Lane Lodging very much. We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary there Aug. 12- Aug 16, 2017. The dim lights and soft music playing on our arrival was a nice touch. The muffins provided for our first morning were delicious. We went to Sunfest market and found the same muffins and bought more for our next couple of mornings. They provided plenty of fruit for a couple of mornings. Our cabin was very nice and very clean. We will defiantly consider staying there again. There was an issue with the whirlpool in our cabin but the owner responded very quickly when I called about the issue and tried her best to correct it and credited us back a one nights stay because we decided not to use the whirlpool because of the issue. Other than that everything was GREAT!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review!!
Not had anymore issues with the tub .. thank God !!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Normally there are good things and bad things to say about places you visit, except Wisteria Lane. Our first reaction was "WOW" when we walked inside our cabin. It is beautiful, has everything you need to disconnect from our busy world ( if you wish) including a bed from heaven, a jacuzzi tub, propane grill outside next to the porch swing, totally furnished kitchen, and relaxing music. There is also a fireplace so Wisteria Lane can be used no matter what the weather is. We cannot wait to return! Staying at Wisteria Lane for our 30th wedding anniversary was incredible.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank TravelingMoma44

Thank you for your review!!
The fireplaces are actually suppose to be turned off April - October ...I must have missed your cabin ...oppsie!!!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We've been to Wisteria Lane Lodging's Woodland Violets cabin twice: for our honeymoon, and again for our 20th anniversary. The care the owners have taken to provide beautiful, comfortable, and immaculately clean lodging is beyond compare. Upon arrival, you'd swear they built the place just for you, but to roll up two decades later and feel the same way was delightfully unexpected. For us, it was just the peaceful, slow-paced, just-us time we needed for the care and feeding of a healthy marriage. Just a few minutes north of downtown Eureka Springs, AR and even closer to the Missouri/Arkansas border, it's a great destination that's not far from Branson, MO (and what a beautiful drive from Branson it is!) and the lakes region of southern Missouri. The cabins are a mile or two east off of State Highway 23, so you're actually in the woods -- quiet and secluded, but still close enough to be within cell phone range (barely; T-Mobile was at the raw edge of its signal radius, so only text messages would go through, though sporadically, and for other carriers, your mileage may vary). The couples jetted tub with the waterfall faucet is classy, and the bed is far more comfortable than the average hotel bed. And the dual-recliner sofa! I watched a ball game on the flat-screen satellite HDTV w/ surround sound while my wife napped, and she was surprised to wake to find most of the ballgame had passed, she's slept so well! Do bring a hair dryer if you need one, but they've thought about just about everything else. If away is what you need and a quiet couples-only cabin is what you want, it's hard to go wrong with Wisteria Lane Lodging.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt Z

Thank you for your review!!
We have replace the hair dryer ... sorry I didn't notice it was missing before you arrived!!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend Wisteria Lane Lodge! Our cabin was extremely nice, clean, private and romantic. Our every need was met; the cabin has surround sound blue ray tv, games, muffins ready upon our arrival, grill, I could go on and on. We didn't have to leave the cabin if we didn't want to because Peggy thought of everything! This is the only place I would want to stay if I needed a getaway place for me and my love.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple