“Weekend Brunch”

Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In 1886, "The Grand Ol' Lady of The Ozarks" opened her doors to America's travelers. After more than 125 years, the Crescent Hotel has stayed true to keeping the traditions of Historic Hotels alive. One such tradition is in Culinary excellence. At the Crescent Hotel Breakfast Buffet (feast on Saturday and Sunday) is served daily while on weekdays our Crystal Ballroom is transformed into the Crystal Dining Room welcoming parties from 2 for that special celebration to 20 for that family gathering. On the weekends the Ballroom becomes host to weddings . Such is the case at Arkansas' historic mountaintop spa resort, the Crescent. ... in the tradition of America's Finest Historic Hotels.
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Well worth the cost for weekend brunch. Food is excellent as is service and the surrounds are like nothing else!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We visited Eureka Springs on a Tuesday and Wednesday in August. Many of the breakfast establishments in town were closed, either because those are their regular "weekend" days or because they closed for their summer vacation. So, with limited choices, we took the shuttle from the Basin Park up to the Crescent for breakfast. The breakfast buffet looked delicious, so we both ordered. My husband enjoyed it. However, the chef said he couldn't make an omelet with egg whites only since there was already yolk in his bowl. Not sure why he couldn't get a clean bowl, but as a result, I didn't get an omelet and my dietary restrictions limited the other items I could eat off the buffet. In hindsight, I should have ordered off the menu instead, and will do so should we come back.
The view was pleasant on that rainy morning, and we always enjoy visiting the hotel, looking at all the cool features and the shops.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We had dinner the first night and were pleasantly surprised at the quality and great service. The Hippie Chicken pasta was very good and the Cesar salad immense. The two breakfasts in a row on the weekend were spectacular and included favorites like green chili pork topping for my eggs from the eggologyst on staff. The biscuits n gravy were good and the rare carved prime rib a treat. The fresh fruit was great. Besides the flowers on the table being knocked off by my tired spouse all would have been perfect.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

My husband & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary at the Crystal Dining room. The grilled portabelo mushroom appetizer was so delicious & tasted like a steak! I had the bacon pork chops for my entree & they were delicious! Hubby had the fish & it was also really good! Dessert was bread pudding and also an apple caramel cheesecake. Both were fantastic! Service was 100%! The dining room itself is absolutely gorgeous. Cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Our first time here---the Crab Lorenzo was excellent with a neat tie to the hotel's history. My husband had the ribeye special. It was cooked perfectly and was well seasoned. I had the Grilled Scottish Salmon Oscar. This was a very flavorful dish; the salmon was juicy and tender. Our waitress, Naomi, did a fabulous job taking care of us and the other customers in the dining room. She was knowledgeable about the menu selections and about the history of the Crescent. Wonderful evening!