“Ok food”
Review of La Familia

La Familia
Ranked #58 of 142 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived here pretty late in the evening and it was pretty quiet no music this night. The food was delivered promptly and we got more than what we expected. We might could have shared one fajita order so we took leftovers home. I think the wait staff could have dressed a little bit more family-friendly and less revealing.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We had a family of 9 and pushed together tables to seat ourselves. A group came after us and were immediately served. Finally our waiter came and took our drink order. We ordered two appetizers of guacamole which were SMALL. I ordered a sangria and never received it. We didn't get drink refills until after our food arrived. The food was bland and unauthentic. The beef quesadillas were alright.
The bathrooms had no hand towels.
When we went to pay, they tried to charge us for the sangria. I would not return.

1  Thank KSeater
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Visited here for the first time this past week, good food, drinks and service, live band. Not overly expensive. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Eureka Springs for our anniversary. On day 3 of our 5 day trip, we were finally able to find a parking spot. They were very busy during the weekend. The servers are friendly and attentive. We had a short wait for our food. Highly recommend the Acupolco Shrimp. The beef taco salad was also good.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My food was delivered quickly but not hot. Flavor nothing to brag about. I visited during the Blues, Bikes and BBQ festival. My waitress was dressed scantily and not really interested in my satisfaction. The table was dirty and still had chips behind the condiments. Extremely disappointed for $11 plus tax. I would have been more satisfied with a Subway sandwich.

1  Thank Dianna C