“Big dive group enjoyed the food”
Review of La Familia

La Familia
Ranked #59 of 138 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We had a large group (25) at two big tables and got there just before prime dinner time (5:00) without a reservation. They did great setting up two large tables for us and broke up checks for all the families and singles but did add the automatic tip of 18% on the meal total (pre-tax). I had six people on my check and all the meals came out together except mine. It took a little work but they did get my meal out eventually and it was very good. I had to ask for a discount for the late meal but they did give it when I asked. Overall pretty good considering a group of 25 divers and families.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Traditional Tex-Mex with great flavor and a really good margartia. Chicken enchiladas and chicken fajitas were both delicious. Good service and right outside of downtown.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Not that bad. Just average. Great service. Convenient with parking(which is at a premium in Eureka Springs)

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was very busy we when arrived. The staff was friendly, good margaritas and the food was tasty. The service was a little slow, but almost every table in the place was full. The only thing that I would recommend to management is that they have staff seat customers or a sign that informs guests to seat themselves upon arrival. Having the staff yell across the restaurant at incoming patrons is not the right message that you want to send.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Another dinner during our trip to Eureka Springs. It was just down the street from our hotel. The menu and food was typical of most Mexican restaurants but was very good and the service was good. We would definitely eat here again.