“This was the best, most relaxing vacation I ever...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kaye A
“This was the best, most relaxing vacation I ever had!”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was my most relaxing vacation I ever had. Our cabin was the cleanest I have ever stayed in. We had everything we needed. The owner Scott was on site and if we needed anything he was ready to help. He got his canoe ready for us to use, even before we ask! He gave us some fishing tips on where to catch some trout. The location was great, right on he water, but close enough to Eureka Springs to enjoy an afternoon of flea marketing. We spent one morning in the double hammock reading. It was so peaceful. Then at night we picked out a movie from his collection, to watch. We enjoyed everything about it. Scott could not have been a better host!
We enjoyed visiting with him. He made us feel like family.
Thank you Scott! I can't wait to come back in December!
If you want some place to unplug, an unwind, I highly suggest Parkers hideaway!

Your age range 50-64
17 Jul 2017
Kaye,Danny you're very good people. You're welcome here anytime. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with you. I hope to see you in the future.
Until then be safe be happy.
Scott Parker
Sanders S
“If you are looking for a little piece of Heaven, look no farther!”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Such an amazing place! The cabin was spotless and everything you need to cook, grill, relax (wonderful porch swing over looking the river) was at our fingertips.
The owner, Scott was extremely friendly and was very helpful in suggesting where to fish and what to fish with. The bed was sooooo comfortable! I just can't say enough about this place....cabin was so nice, the grounds around the cabin were clean and well kept....relaxing to sit on the porch and swing or going for walks and fish.

You won't be disappointed!!!

14 Jun 2017
I really enjoyed the visit. I'm so glad you guys had a good time. It's what we are here. Hope to see you all again, your welcome anytime .
Scott Parker
Kirk M
“A Little Slice of Heaven!!”
Reviewed 19 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We have stayed at several places in Eureka Springs and Scott's place on the White River is by far the best place we've stayed.

We stayed in the Sycamore and it is a great little cabin and the closest one to the river.. The cabin has everything a couple could want or need...

Some things you'll find at the Sycamore:
1. Wonderful covered front porch with table and chairs and a nice porch swing... We had lunch on the porch overlooking the river
2. Fully stocked kitchen..
3. King sized bed with huge feather pillows and super comfy quilt
4. Huge, heart shaped jacuzzi tub for two
5. full sized bath with big shower
6. Tv with satellite programming and all the channels... plus a DVD and VHS player
7. wonderful gas log fireplace that will knock the chill off the cabin in a few minutes

This place is just great... If you love to fish for trout you'll love Parker's Hideaway..
The river is a mere steps from the cabin and you'll catch trout right out front of the cabin... Visit with Scott a few minutes and he will get you set on what to use and how to catch them...

The grounds have several places to sit and relax over looking the river.. There is a nice firepit for evening get togethers and a gazebo.. Horse shoe pit, hammock... this place just has so many features...

Parker's Hideaway is located only 8 miles from Eureka Springs, and about forty minutes from Branson...very centrally located for a week stay in the Ozarks..

No need to look around when heading down to Arkansas for me.. I am going back to Parker's Hideaway!

mary r
“Just what we wanted!”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This cabin was just what we wanted for our anniversary! It was cozy and inviting plus super close to the river which was just what my husband wanted! We could go fishing any time we wanted. The cabin was also close enough to town that if we took a little drive, we could dine out! If we ever make it back to Euereka we will have to stay here again!

5 Oct 2016
Thank you for choosing parkers hideaway.im happy you enjoyed your stay, I know I enjoyed visiting with you. I thank you for leaving the cabin in such good shape.i do hope you guys get back this way,your always welcome..
Thanks again
Scott parker
Brandizim
“Beautiful and Scott Parker is wonderful! :-)”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I have stayed at Parker's Hideaway at the White River for 5 years in a row now and we absolutely love it! Scott Parker makes your stay personable and exciting. He is always checking up on you to make sure that you have all of the accommodations that you need to make your stay wonderful!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing