“last minute dinner with friends”
Review of Tukkies Thai

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tukkies Thai
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in Bulli
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 July 2017

easy to obtain booking for party of 3, great choice of menu. food was great, service great. Best of all got a park right in front of restaurant and was very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Went with my partner, ordered few curries and veg stirfry. The curry was terrible. It taste like a vegetables and few pieces of chicken in a chicken stock. Stir fry was tasteless. This place definately need to hire some experienced chefs.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Tukkie runs a great restaurant. Good food, and good service. Consistent, & never changes. Great to eat in or take-away.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Well it all started on seemingly Tuesday night, little did I know. The atmosphere was filled with little humidity but there was a spark...of something else. I pulled up, cautious of every step I made. My spirits were lifted as the chefs waved at me and I knew as I said hello that I was getting myself into something much, much deeper. The food, I can't tell you what it really is I can only tell you what it tastes like and then now it's a Thai sensation in my windpipe. So good I can't breathe as long as I'm in Tukkies I'll be alright. Dessert came around and I simply could not refuse, it's like something took control of my body and demanded Fried Ice-cream. My body started jolting as the plate came around the corner and a light foamy substance fell from my mouth, anticipation. My jaw closed around the tender delight. It was all a dream, I used to eat other Thai, now Tukkies is my queen. I guess all thats left to say is ขอบคุณ เพื่อน ของฉันหวาน สำหรับคืน ไม่เคยที่จะ ลืม

4  Thank TJacksonEryy
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Nice little local place, with a clean feel. I actually like that if you park at the back and come in via the back door, you walk up past the kitchen and can hi to the cooks. Food is really nice and not greasy. Simple and cheap.

1  Thank Mick H