“Great view and friendly service”
Review of Sublime Point Cafe

Sublime Point Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Bulli
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Good for: Groups, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sublime Point Restaurant & Function Centre is the crown jewel of the Illawarra escarpment, situated on New South Wales' South Coast. Nestled above the Sublime Point Lookout we offer stunning 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean, but also the privacy that comes with being atop of the escarpment. Whilst you may come to Sublime Point for the views, we are certain that you will leave satisfied and return once more as you dine amongst gorgeous vintage decor, with striking modern, homemade meals and desserts. Sampling from our seasonal menus that our professional chefs work tirelessly to prepare will see your day trip made all worth the while. Weddings are the most popular events that we host here, however we frequently host Engagement Parties, Birthdays, High Teas, Picnics and everything in between.
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Only popped in for a cold beverage after completing the Sublime Decent/Climb. The staff were very friendly and the panoramic views are breathtaking

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I took my dear old Mum to the restaurant, as I do every time I visit Australia and was not disappointed. The Greek slant to the menu is a refreshing change from the burger & chips that most restaurants of this size and in these types of locations tend to rely on.

The duo of dips was refreshing and tasty and then we had the grilled dory and tempura dory for mains. Excellent. The only problem being that we didn't leave enough room for dessert.

Alex & Kate made sure that nothing was overlooked as far as service was concerned, attentive without being overbearing. We could have taken all day if we had the time.

The views across the escarpment and coast were magnificent.

I look forward to my next visit. You should too.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Our journey to Cathedral Rocks Kiama with friends in mid July 2017 started from high above the magnificent escarpment and coast line of the Illawarra Region, at the Sublime Point Café in Bulli Tops once again. What a VIEW …Stunning as always.
A great start for the day was warranted so our waitress that morning recommended the famous Sublime Platter for 4 to try. Delicious and mouth watering, with fresh and full of invigorating flavors.
One aspect we appreciated and felt was the astounding service present, not over-bearing and coated with local knowledge and a personal touch from yester year.
Espresso all round and directions to Cathedral Rocks by manager Alex had us fuelled for our journey with smiles and anticipation.
I fully recommend Sublime Point Café in Bulli Tops to any visitor and as a new breakfast venue.
Art

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We recently hosted our baby shower at Sublime Point Cafe. Alex and his team are very professional and organised. We had guests travelling quite a long way to attend and wanted some entrees and mains over the lunch period. I advised of our budget and Alex provided some options for us to choose from. Everything was planned and organised well in advance of our event.

On the day the tables were beautifully decorated, along with a table for the cake and cupcakes and a seperate table for the gifts.

Staff were friendly, attentive and professional. The food was absolutely delicious and we received many compliments from our 45 guests. Those with dietary requirements were also catered for without any hassle, and loved their meals too. The weather was on our side, which made the day even more spectacular with the gorgeous views.

Thank Alex and team for all of your hard work, we had a wonderful time.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I was there last week and ordered the slow cooked lamb. It melted in my mouth. My friend ordered the chicken burger and you could tell it was home made. Delicious!!! They were busy but we received great service. I will be driving down again soon with friends to enjoy more great food and the beautiful view.