Hotel Sparre(Porvoo)
Tukkilan Tila(Porvoo)(Great Value!)
US$91
Villa Anttila(Porvoo)(Great Value!)
US$79
Bed and Breakfast Tiinas(Porvoo)(Great Value!)
US$68
Strandhagen B&B(Porvoo)(Great Value!)
US$144
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewscongress buildingtiny poolrelaxing weekendsteam roomold daysone night stayimperial roomwarm water poolsalmonnormal poolthe room was nicebreakfast roomsuperior roomfrisbee golfdouble bedconferenceseashore
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here with a tour group and it was delicious. Had salmon and it was very good.

Service was good and everyone spoke good English.

They have a local beer on tap and one in bottle - both were good but expensive.

1  Thank Craig-World-Travelle
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a huge disappointment to our visit to Finland. The rooms are completely over priced. For the same room, it would cost 1/3 the price in the USA. The manor property was nice, but the room was a bare shoebox. The hotel is outdated. The lights in the halls do not all work. The bathrooms are tiny and not well maintained. The photos online make the rooms look nicer and more spacious than they are. I almost considered sleeping in my car over sleeping in this room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
HaikkoManagement, Asiakassuhdepäällikkö at Hotel Haikko Manor & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest,
We are very sorry that we couldn’t fulfill your expectations during your visit at hotel Haikko Manor & Spa. All rooms and suites in the Manor house building are different size, varying from 12 m2 to 45,2 m2 (129 to 486 square foot), and different shapes, reflecting the original Armas Lindgren architecture from year 1912. We do also have modern and large, newly renovated deluxe rooms of 42 m2 (452 sq.ft) in the spa hotel building. The lights in the hallways are switched off during certain hours but should switch on by motion sensor. We intend to save electricity as Haikko Manor & Spa has won various international awards on sustainability.
Yours truly,

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We received a gift certificate to the manor as a wedding present. It included a one night stay in the manor in Imperial room, three course meal at the restaurant and a special breakfast. The room was beautiful and it was decorated to represent the manors decor. We had our own balcony too!
The food was excellent both in the restaurant and at the breakfast. The service was excellent and they did everything to make us feel welcome and comfortable.
We also visited the spa. It was clean and tidy. There was one big pool, a bath tub and a small sitting tub. There was also a steam sauna and an aroma sauna.
I would definitely recommend this place for couples. If you want to add a touch of luxury to your life I recommend you to visit the hotel.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Stayed one night, wished it could have been more. Room with view of the sea was well appointed and clean. Hotel furnished luxurious robes for guests. Food was excellent (breakfast and dinner). The grounds have many walking trails AND even a garden where there were ripe strawberries!

Rates are reasonable for accommodation. If you are in Finland, it's worth visiting.

Room Tip: Ask for sea view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My spouce and I visited in Haikko for romantic getaway. We stayed at spa hotel. Room was small and outdated. There was two single beds in the room. My spouce asked if we could get room with double bed. We didn't get it.

Breakfast buffee was poor. I ordered two omelets for me and my husband. I got those omelets. I also got bills 22€. Don't waste your money to go Haikko, there is some much better places to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple