All reviews congress building tiny pool steam bath relaxing weekend old days frisbee golf one night stay imperial room warm water pool salmon normal pool breakfast room superior room conference seashore helsinki jogging
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My spouce and I visited in Haikko for romantic getaway. We stayed at spa hotel. Room was small and outdated. There was two single beds in the room. My spouce asked if we could get room with double bed. We didn't get it.

Breakfast buffee was poor. I ordered two omelets for me and my husband. I got those omelets. I also got bills 22€. Don't waste your money to go Haikko, there is some much better places to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017

The spa&congress building is getting a little aged and doesn't compare to the manor even the slightest. Rooms were clean and quiet but quite average. Spa itself is quite small. Breakfast was served in the main manor which is nice even though the breakfast was not anything special. Surroundings are beautiful and they have some yard games you can rent. Manor restaurant is excellent!

Room Tip: Some of the congressbuilding rooms have a nice lake view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We were expecting old house and rooms, but hotel was totally different building! Room was nice, clean and beds were good. Breakfast was worth the money in Manor house with lovely view. Spa was really small, with no attractions for children.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We had a work seminar in the Heikkonen mansion. The seminar proved to be very efffective since the beautiful surroundings and good service and tasty food. Later one could enjoy the spa area and have some high quality treatments. Perfect, I would say.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Very nice and beautiful place to stay, not so cheap basic room was 132€ per night but that include parking, breakfast and free entry to spa. Place and surroundings is beautiful and service is very good. One of best breakfast what i have seen. Spa was small but nice and that estate is beautiful!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple