“Best of Pas”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

A must!! A wonderful family run restaurant serving delicious Italian and international dishes!! Pasta and pizza are the stars on the menu. Value for money and family friendly.

There are newer reviews for Rapid Pasta

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

We went to this restaurant after reading some of the reviews on Tripadvisor.

Whilst the pasta and food was just ok, the service from the staff, particularly the manager is rude and unprofessional. Service is chaotic at best. The manager wears a filthy looking shirt that looks in need of a good wash.

At one point I had to laugh because the manager became so flustered when taking our orders, that he literally skipped taking my order and told me what I was going to have.

I found it amusing like being in an episode of Faulty Towers. The managers favourite word seems to be "No" :0)

The dishes arrived late and some people didn't get their food until others had finished. They put meat on a pasta dish for my vegetarian friend. When he complained the manager simply removed the meat and handed back the same dish.

When we justifiably didn't leave a great tip as a result of the chaotic meal, the manager came back and gave us a sarcastic smile.

I would not recommend this place. There are much better restaurants in Pas de la Casa.

2  Thank TR4prez
Reviewed 20 March 2016

The service was a little slow but otherwise the food was nice with a wide range of pizza and pasta options. Nothing too fancy but one of the better options in the area.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Went with my friends to have a pizza.
Asked a member of staff if they have a space for us because restaurant seemed fairly busy. He suggested a front of restaurant as more tables been available there. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to eat or drink because a waiter was terribly rude! He was screaming at us that more is coming and he has no space. Very rude! Made me feel never come back !

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Don't believe other reviews, this place is great. Friendly attentive staff and lovely fresh food. The pizza and pasta is amazing, we even left with some extra wine as a gift, love it.