“Absolutely fantastic”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2016

I cannot sing the praises of this restaurant enough. The steaks are out of this world. Tasty, large and cooked to perfection. The service we received was the best I have ever experienced. We went for a 30th birthday and booked the day before. The chef agreed to cook a birthday cake, and the staff presented it after our meal. The cake was a fantastic homemade chocolate Kiwi cake, it looked great and was very tasty.

Great selection of wines, our waiter took us through the wine menu and suggested his preferences.

We would go back to Andorra just for another steak from La Copa

1  Thank James B

Reviewed 4 April 2015

We visited this restaurant one night in our week stay in pas. The food was nice, nothing spectacular- we shared a pizza that tasted great except just under a quarter of the base was burnt. When we questioned the waitress she simply said that's just the way it is and that's how they cook their pizzas.. We weren't sure on the legitimacy of that (surely burnt is burnt) and unfortunately we weren't given a fresh pizza but oh well. It wasn't overly expensive however the restaurant lacked a little atmosphere.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

We were accosted from across the street by a black man whose sales' pitch persuaded us to go in. At the beginning all was excellent. The waiter was excellent, the service very good. My favourite dish is lamb chops. I ordered it. My three guests ordered steaks. Everything was cooked on an open BBQ in the dining area. The steaks came and looked all right but my wife said hers was tough. My chops came and were vile. Large, overcooked and chewy they were accompanied by fatty wedges. I tried and failed to eat them but stupidly I didn't send them back. The waiter came to clear the plates and I told him my meal was tough and inedible. He removed my plate and came back a few minutes' later saying he had tried the chops - the last incidentally available so he said and given their vileness I'm not surprised they were the last to be offered to paying customers - and found them perfectly all right.
We came to pay. I checked the bill and found I was charged for water we had not had. The item was removed from my bill. Their card machine was broken. We were told to go into the street to a cash machine and withdraw money. Angrily we did so. We found there was a charge for this which the waiter said he would pay. How kind of him.
Thus if you want to be contradicted by a waiter when you say something is awful: Come here. If you want to be charged for an item you have not bought:L Come here. If you want to go into the street to withdraw cash to pay after the meal: Come here. If you want an awful evening: This is your place. And the evening started so well.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

We went to La Copa to have some drinks and play pool and were not disappointed. Prices and quality are average, good spot to enjoy with large groups. Free wi-fi.

1  Thank João P
Reviewed 19 March 2015

After some disappointing meals in Pas de la Casa, we went for this Trip Advisor recommendation and were not disappointed with our steak dinners which are cooked on open coal fires. Atmosphere is a bit lacking but otherwise, we were happy.

1  Thank Pauline L