“Beware of salads”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The cooked food was good but I became sick for two days immediately after eating the Caesar salad. We had read this place was careful with the food sourcing so I felt confident in ordering it here. My husband had the same lettuce as a side for his meal and didn’t get sick, so we think it was the dressing. If you’re not local, don’t trust the salads or dairy.

1  Thank Amy L

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We ate lunch of pizza at Fe in the area across the path from the original Fe and had an average meal with average service. The pizza was fresh fired in a pizza oven and was ok, but nothing special. They had some ice cream in the same space and it looked phenomenal, but we didnt try it.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I can’t say that I actually ate here. All I had were the cookies. Everyday. Even took a few for the road. As a baker I’m critical and fussy. These cookies were excellent. Did I only try the chocolate chip?

Reviewed 26 April 2018

A group of 6 of us ate at the restaurant once, it was good, no real complaints. Although they mentioned they offered cooking classes. Paul - the owner- let us know we could cook whatever we wanted, free alcohol and we would get a recipe book of over 20 recipes for 30 US each. When we showed up, we each cut up an individual potato and carrots. That was essentially all of the cooking we did. We watched others cook the meal- which was delicious. We did get unlimited alcohol, the staff was lovely. Although we did not feel we actually got to cook. For paying 30 US each, to only eat food, we could have done that for a lot cheaper. We also did not get a recipe book. The staff said Paul wasn't around and to come back the next day, we did- still no Paul or recipe book. This was incredibly disappointing.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

The first thing that attracted me was that they offered a Full-English Breakfast! In a remote area of Guatemala! Imagine that! I've been a loyal diner at this restaurant for six or seven years. It is my go-to in San Marcos. I have never had a bad meal. The pizzas are great! They have wonderful curries! Great pastas and sauces! Great COLD beer! Paul, the owner, is a really nice man! He's saved me from the fire a time or two! I could not recommend this place more!