We had an unexpected stay here when we got off track on a road trip.
* Clean room
* Attractive grounds, hallways, etc.
* Excellent restaurant (although not cheap)
* On site pool and fitness center
* Great location
* Window didn't open/stuffy (did have a/c inside, which worked well, but I would have preferred some fresh air)
* A lot of stinging insects (woke up covered in bites)
* Bathroom had issues - hot water didn't work, toilet plugged easily and often, smell of gasoline inside
* Staff was a little rude
* Room was facing the street - VERY noisy, cars/partiers etc, and it was a weeknight
* I'm used to traveling in Latin America, and for this price range I wouldn't expect the Sheraton. :) It was good enough, if not better, for our needs, but we found better, at the same or lower price, elsewhere in the countryMore
- Free Wifi
- Free parking