“Mike’s is always great with wonderful service ”
Review of Mike's Place

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main St.
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Mike’s is always great with wonderful service.

I bring clients here whenever I am in Conway.

Getting around down town is kinda a pain but the food and service are worth it.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Happy we found this place on TripAdvisor!! 3 of us ordered Prime rib it was fantastic! One ordered Commander, she loved it. Shrimp (coconut and scampi) were also a favorite. Mikes creole was delish! We all had to share a bite. One of the best surprises was the ‘blueberry poppyseed ‘ dressing for the salad!! Recommend calling for a reservation in advance or you’ll wait awhile. It’s worth it!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Everything we got was AMAZING! Great Food! Great Service! Great Atmosphere! Recommend to all my friends traveling that way! Wish we lived closer!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Mikes place is reasonably priced for its excellent food! The Caribbean salad is the bomb, I have it all the time and it’s huge! Mike is very generous to our community and we love to support this wonderful restaurant. Never had a bad meal here!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the food a lot and the serving staff seemed friendly. It is more classy than some of the other restaurants here in Conway that I have eaten at. It has a style to it

Been to Mike's Place? Share your experiences!