“Dinner Dine in.”

China Town Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 246 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 December 2017

China Town has a buffet style wide verity of meats, veggies, sushi, salad bar, and a desert bar with ice cream. It has a meeting room and large dining area. Sushi is included in the price of the meal. I like China town because every thing you try has it own unique flavor. I have been to buffet style restaurants where every thing off of the buffet tastes the same.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Great food buffet style when my stepdaughter and husband are in town we eat there. Friendly service great price

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great Buffett! We have eaten here many times and food has always been great! They also have a nice sushi bar. I highly recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by a friend. None of us were impressed. The crab rangoons were overcooked and so crispy on the edges, they were brown and too hard to eat. The General Tso's chicken had no spice & was bland. The sesame chicken was also bland. The green beans were bland. The chicken on a stick was okay. The mandarin shrimp was decent as well as the egg rolls & egg drop soup. The husband didn't care for the sushi either. This was the most unimpressive Chinese food I've ever had. We won't be back, and we won't be taking food recommendations again from our friend. I know for a fact there is better in Conway. The service was good/average as it is your typical buffet type of service.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Food here is great, lots to choose from. Includes Sushi Bar. Great place to take the family. Kids love the food and of course the Ice Cream for dessert.

Been to China Town Restaurant? Share your experiences!