“Amazing”

Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

After visiting a month ago, my mum booked to stay the night. We had a fantastic meal, great meal and service and fantastic value. Shall definitely be going back.

1  Thank Tequilla1981

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Today my Husband and I popped in amazing food and excellent service from Jose. Food was great and served in good time.Would highly recommend as not many Tapas places around.

1  Thank Tequilla1981
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Just returned from an exciting holiday where we dined out every night but the food at the New Inn was as good or even better than anything we ate on holiday.

The staff are always friendly and welcoming and the food is always very good but tonight it was exceptional.

My fillet steak and my wife’s sea bass were absolutely delicious !

This is definitely the best restaurant in the area and we will be back.

1  Thank ChrisReadingUK
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We had a lovely meal here with white linen table clothes and napkins and excellent service. Really worth a visit , good menu selection for all palettes.

1  Thank Anne G
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Looking for somewhere less expensive than the centre of Henley for a recent trip we booked the New Inn for a one night stay - not our finest hour!!! Although to be fair when we first arrived the young Spanish man who greeted us was very polite and even offered to carry our suitcase while he showed us to the room, not an everyday occurrence I have found. Things started to look ominous when we were lead out of the main building into a side door and then up some very steep stairs, the carpet of which had seen much better days and desperately needed a good shampoo! The room itself (number 3) was small - so much so that the door banged into one of the bedside tables instead of opening fully. For £69 a night we knew that we were not getting 4* luxury BUT I did expect a clean room. The surfaces of the bedside tables were covered in dust and the bathroom was the same. The bed squeaked very time you moved, there was only one bedside lamp, the main plug of which was rammed up against one of the bedstead legs and obviously had done so for some time as the plug covering itself was loose and therefore the light flickered every time the bed moved - so just sitting down on it caused the light to flicker, not sure about the safety of that, but tried not to think about it too much. The single wardrobe was so wobbly that when i opened it to hang my coat up I honestly thought the whole thing was going to fall on top of me. There was no mirror in the room, the only one was in the bathroom - very handy to dry your hair with - not!! The towels provided were very thin and not that well laundered and the least said about the bathroom itself the better I feel. Breakfast, which was in the price of the room, was not served until 8:30 on a Saturday and as we had to be in Henley for a 9am start we had to forgo this, so I cannot comment as to the quality of that meal, but would point out that a half 8 start for breakfast, even on a Saturday is very late. On leaving the establishment in the morning at 8:15, we found all the doors to the main building locked and we had to knock to get someone to come to us so we could hand the key back. The man who opened the door greeted us with - "We don't open until half 8 you know!!" As we had already paid in full before we arrived we didn't have to settle any bill in the morning, but that encounter did leave us wondering just how any such transaction would have transpired if we had had to sort out payment before they were officially "open".

2  Thank TheWelshTerrier