All reviews waffles staff was very friendly and helpful crystal bridges museum we've stayed a great stay biscuits and gravy beds were very comfortable would definitely stay here again stayed one night free breakfast easy access excellent hotel pool and hot tub nice room hot breakfast pet lq
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for the duration of a job orientation (5 days, 6 nights). It was a pleasure. I was traveling alone, so the manager's reception was an excellent way to meet other single travelers and be social. The pool and hot tub are magnificent. The rooms are newly renovated and smell great

Trip type: Travelled on business
GM790, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Jessica A,
Thank you for the complements and 5/5 review! My staff and I really appreciate it. We are glad to know that you had a comfortable stay while you were on your recent business trip to our area. We hope we have the opportunity to provide your lodging needs during your next visit to Bentonville!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

The pool was not up to par. The water looked cloudy, but despite our reservations we let the kiddos swim. We ended up only being able to swim a few minutes after we started to itch and noticed an odd smell to the water. The chemicals must have been WAYYYYY off. Additionally, there were wet towels and trash thrown everywhere... looked really gross and messy. The whole pool area could have used some TLC. As for the rest of the stay: Quick check-in, clean and comfy rooms, and decent breakfast. Nothing crazy special about this place, but good for the price.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank catherine b

Catherine B,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are glad to know that all went well except for your experience with the pool. We have addressed and resolved the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. We hope that we will see you again the next time your are in our area.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

This La Quinta exceeded our expectations. The room had extra amenities such as liquid soap/shampoo hanging in the showe. Everything in the room appeared to be brand new. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I alerted them that I was having some medicine fed exed to me the next day, but they would need to call me n my cell phone so that I could come back to get it. The next morning the staff executed the request perfectly and with no loss of time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Allene B,
Thank you so much for the complements and perfect score! We are glad to know that everything was satisfactory during your stay. It was great to hear that you had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated rooms. Please come back to see us soon! We'll have room ready for you.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

First impression was the incredibly friendly front desk man who greeted us the evening of Tuesday 3/15. Our room was very clean and felt comfortable for us and 2 of our kids who stayed with us in the room. We will likely stay here again and recommend this location as well.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GM790, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

Terri G,
Thank you for the perfect score! We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to know that you and your family had a nice, comfortable stay here at the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Bentonville. We look forward to your next visit!
Sam Jeffery GM

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I stay At LaQuinta a lot when I travel. This is one of the better ones. Clean. Had a good stay. Will most likely there again when I am in town. Strange thing, HBO was only in Spanish. Maybe some setting I could not figure out.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Jerry M,
We are glad you found us! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will do everything we can to provide you with the same level of service each and every time you stay with us. We will check on the HBO issue. Thank you for letting us know.