“Such a let down”
Review of Pressroom

Pressroom
Reserve with OpenTable
Pressroom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 204 Restaurants in Bentonville
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My husband spotted the Pressroom on our first walk around the town square. We popped inside to browse the menu and decided to return for breakfast. Before then I had spoken to 2 locals who said the restaurant is not what it used to be. Apparently the former chef was fantastic and since a changeover in the kitchen the quality has declined. Despite the forewarning we went for breakfast this morning. My husband ordered an iced coffee which arrived promptly and tasted fine. Shortly thereafter his smoothie arrived which was of the same quality as an amateurs first try. Hard to swallow that it was $9. A fair while after his smoothie arrived I finally got my Americano and couldn't drink it. I thought it was hard to go wrong with espresso and hot water but this cafe tasted burnt and was extremely bitter. We waited and waited and then our breakfast arrived. My soft boiled egg was once cold and had an odd taste. I couldn't eat it. The avocado toast also tasted funny. By this point I was so turned off and just wanted to leave. My husband ordered steak and egg tacos of a quality we could have easily surpassed at home. Such a disappointing experience. Every other restaurant we have dined at in bentonville has been great. I would suggest the chef and cooks of the pressroom try what they are serving clients. For a great breakfast try Crepes Paulette!

1  Thank JennieeB

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We had the ancient grains salad and it was the one of the most delicious and absolutely the most satisfying salad I have ever eaten!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Just got into town and wanted a beer, cocktail and snacks. Saw the outside tabes and decided to drop in. It was happy hour from 3 to 6 pm, $6.00 cocktails and $3.00 beers. Had the Salmon dip and a couple of beers. Tried the bike rack golden ale, and fell in love with it. One of the best ales ever. Highly recommend this place the the ale. Will definitely be going back!

1  Thank themeeks1
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We arrived just in time for happy hour. We snaked on the delicious jalapeno hush puppies and enjoyed a couple of well made drinks to finsh off our tour of the Walton Museum and the town square. The service was excellent and we felt comfortable and welcomed. Pressroom is a block away from the town square, so stop by and tip a glass

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is right on the square downtown. The menu has many choices for food and drinks. I had a wonderful latte and my husband and I had some of the best Bloody Marys ever. Try it with bourbon, I was surprised at how good it was!! We both had Eggs Benedict and it was wonderful. The egg was perfectly poached, the ham was thick and smoky, and the hollandaise was perfection. Can’t wait to go back!!