“Great Chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 26 June 2015

Our golf group generally goes there for a Christmas get together and haven't been disappointed yet. We ask the guy to just give us the most popular dishes and enough for 16 people. It usually averages $15/person including tip so certainly a decent price. We go to the one over on Ave. B (I think) - not the one on the Hiway near Lins buffet.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

I love curry and this is one of the best places. I enjoy their special bowls, soups and the fried rice.. The staff is super friendly and always very helpful on choices. This is a must try.

1  Thank 2013TravelinFool
Reviewed 12 January 2014

On way home driving from San Diego to Phoenix, needed an Asian food fix after 6 weeks backpacking through SE Asia. Owner Sam Lam complied. Great little find only 10 minutes from the I-8 freeway.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

It's been a few years since we've been here, but we went for lunch today with friends and they haven't lost a beat. I had mu shu pork and wife had vegetarian delight. Portions are huge and quality is excellent. Very inexpensive to boot!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Actually I would give this a high 3. Small place that is very popular with the locals. Asian food that is good. I enjoy the cashew chicken and my wife usually gets the moogoo guy pan. The small order is enough for us.

Been to Highway 95 Cafe? Share your experiences!