“Wonderful Bar food!”
Review of A&R Grill

A&R Grill
Ranked #60 of 288 Restaurants in Yuma
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Not just your average bar food. All we have had there is yummy. Lots of choices. Also many beers on tap. Fast service too.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

First time visitor and I will return. I tried the Cheeseburger and it was big.

I could not finish the French Fries because I was too full.

Go there on an empty stomach because you will get plenty of good food.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Went to A & R Grill for lunch today. Both of our burgers were spectacular!! Fries and onion rings were also wonderful! Probably best burger we have out in years!! Don’t miss out! Service was also awesome ‼️‼️

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Stopped here with friends and I was blown away. Not only was the service great, but the food was fabulous. The onion rings - to die for. The chicharrones - awesome, the burgers great, the fish and chips - out of sight. I was just visiting Yuma, thank God, or I'd be there every day. Loved the place. If I'm ever in Yuma again, I'll definitely go there again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We had a large group dinner and the staff and service was wonderful. Everyone's food was great and all came out together and hot.

1  Thank 245Karin

Been to A&R Grill? Share your experiences!