US$142
Hampton.com
US$113
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$113
Homewood
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$108
US$102
US$131
US$121
US$83
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

La Fuente Inn & Suites(Yuma)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$109
US$103
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Please don't stay here... the rooms are hot!!! and the Air Condition runs for a little while and iced over, it was late at night and I did not report this problem . you will not want to sleep on these beds... The room smell horrible, Also there was a big brown ROACH laying on it's back at the breakfast area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I checked in and the weather outside was over 110 degrees. The ac was not cooling the room so I called the desk clerk. His response: It's so hot outside that the ac cannot properly cool the rooms. The temp in the room 98 degrees. So I checked out after 3 hrs and got a hotel with ac.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Reviewed 26 May 2017

well he started yelling at me at the front desk didn't want to give me my room and tried to make me pay double for my room. when I got there and I was not going to. so I will no longer be staying at another Travelodge in the USA when I travel do to this. not friendly at all drove over five hours to see my son graduate from eighth grade and get treated like this.

Room Tip: dont stay at travelodge they are rood..... and don't speak english at all.....