“Good value for the price!”

Yuma 4th Ave. Travelodge
Ranked #29 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Reviewed 26 May 2017

well he started yelling at me at the front desk didn't want to give me my room and tried to make me pay double for my room. when I got there and I was not going to. so I will no longer be staying at another Travelodge in the USA when I travel do to this. not friendly at all drove over five hours to see my son graduate from eighth grade and get treated like this.

Room Tip: dont stay at travelodge they are rood..... and don't speak english at all.....
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Very friendly and accommodating. The price was right. My room was dated however, it was clean. I understand not keeping iron and ironing board in rooms since they can easily walk away. But having only one available for check out is inadequate. Overall stay was excellent. I do recommend this motel for a stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017

dirty, hair in bathroom, paint does not help to cover all the major flaws in room. picture on the wall was askew, having come loose from the wall. How silly! Toilet seat almost fell off the toilet. Shower was rusty and dirty corners. The bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple