All reviews front desk complimentary breakfast lots of restaurants room was clean shopping mall fresh fruit the hotel staff hotel is located great place to stay waffles the breakfast area convenient location would stay here again easy access parking lot lemonade marcel
Reviewed 8 October 2015

This is a great hotel to stay at. Clean and close to everything Yuma has to offer. Great breakfast and staff. The following is not to discourage anyone from staying. More of a heads up for government folks. If you use the HHonors website to book this hotel as a Gov/Contractor you will not get the rate as a Contractor. Unfortunately, the HHonors website does not make this clear. If you are staying for WTI or during Snow Bird season this may be an issue trying to find a last minute place to stay when denied as a contractor at the desk. My company authorized my travel here because of the wording from the confirmation page stated that Gov/Contractors rated the rate. You can see the difference when you try to book at the Hilton Garden down town. They make it clear no contractors.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2015

I travel for business purposes frequently and often stay at the Hampton Inns. This Hampton is exceptional and I was very satisfied with the experience. The location is wonderful with easy access to restaurants and shopping, as well as a Harkins movie theater. Price was competitive with similar Hotels in the area. I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Had not called ahead for a reservation. They helped us with that when we stopped at the hotel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very nice location and good surrounding area. Rooms are very nice. Would stay there again if we are in the area. Also would recommend it to anyone traveling through.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christopher W
Reviewed 4 October 2015

I had a two night stay at this Hampton Inn where I've stayed about 5 times before. I will keep on coming back because I'm very satisfied. The room is very clean and the beds so comfortable. I am a light sleeper and sleep very well here. The furnishings are in very good condition and there's a nice flat screen tv with lots of satellite channels. At the complimentary breakfast there are several choices, including hot food. The hotel is located near a shopping center with many restaurants, stores & a movie theater.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Linda R
Reviewed 29 September 2015

during a recent business stay in Yuma, we stayed at the Hampton Inn. My first impression upon entering the facility was the importance the staff placed on first impressions. I was absolutely thrilled with the reception and the care and concern for my check in process. After getting into my room I was able to immediately relax knowing that all my needs and concerns were taken care of. A quick phone call to the staff answered any and all questions I had in regard to amenities. The morning was started out with a fantastic "full" breakfast provided by a very friendly staff, the food was hot and tasty. There was a great variety of fruits, juices, dry cereals, coffee, tea and milk. This is my go to place for all my travels in whatever city I find myself in.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business