“Yummy Ribs”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Reserve with OpenTable
Famous Dave's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 288 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We hadn’t been in a Famous Dave’s in many years. Today we decided ribs sounded good so we tried it again. We were pleasantly surprised to have a brand new server, Tyrone. We figured ok this may be interesting. But Tyrone did a superb job. Made suggestion, kept checking back with us and was very friendly. We enjoyed our ribs very much, and the corn bread was excellent. The baked potato could have been warmer though. All in all it was a great visit. We’ll be back.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Second time at Famous Dave’s hoping for a better experience sadly it was a repeat very tough meat, which was fairly flavorless not what I expect from a good BBQ restaurant

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I had the ribs, chicken and burger while I stayed at the horribly crappy motel 6 in Yuma. But all Famous Dave Food is Awesome!!!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

I usually order the BBQ chicken breasts with the same awesome sides: Mac & Cheese and cole slaw. A delicious corn muffin comes along with it. This time I ordered a 1/2 slab of ribs because I wanted some to take home. There was so much meat on my ribs. Just enough sauce - hate when they are sloppily wet. Great early dinner with some friends.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Sat down to a filthy table. Asked server to please clean. She went off to ostensibly ask someone to clean table. Table remained filthy and she set our drinks down on the filthy table. We left. We like Dave’s in Phoenix but this place needs new management.

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!