“Bites & Spirits”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #46 of 288 Restaurants in Yuma
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Wings were good when staying with traditional. Boneless are nothing but breading, traditioal wings are outstanding!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

this was our first time to visit a Buffalo Wild Wings. We arrived at 11:30am an the place was not crowded at all. Lots of seating space. TVs EVERYWHERE. No matter what sport you were into it was probably playing. They had high and low tables. We had chicken tenders. They come in 'naked' and 'crispy'. Opted for the crispy and they were EXCELLENT. Hot, crispy, tender, fully cooked and delicious. Took about 10 minutes total to get the order. It came with fries and a side of dip. I ordered the ranch dressing. Also have numerous beers on tap. I would say it looked like close to 20. They also have a TV screen that displays the name of the beer, the type of beer and the alcohol content. Quite interesting. Food was moderately priced. Enjoyed the entire experience. Also, it's located right next to Harkins Theaters so we walked over and took in a movie before coming home.

1  Thank ssparlin
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Great wings! As long as they keep up the half price Tuesdays, we'll be there. Always like the friendly wait staff. Food is excellent. Also like the award points we get. Being on a fixed income, we appreciate the bargains.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Just like all the other ones, cookie cutter interior. To many TVs, music to loud, way to many over served patrons. There were 2 police cruisers waiting at the curb!
On the other hand, wings are always excellent with the right amount of sauce. Service was quick and spot on.
Will come back but not at night.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have ate at many BW3's and understand the level of food they offer. Unfortunately the food I got at this particular location was slightly below par. None of it was bad per se, but ive had better at other locations. I got one of the burgers and some wings. The burger topping were fine, but the bun was harder than normal and the beef patty seemed smaller, thinner and dryer than it could be. The wing sauce tasted good, but the actual wing itself seemed to have an unusually higher fat content on it and the skin wasn't hiding the sauce the way it should. All this being said I finished all of my food, to put it in perspective. The bartender was friendly and fast, and there was plenty of games on the various screens. Judging by the reviews they either usually have better outings or are the product of the military being willing to eat anything happily. I would not choose to return to this location.

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!