“Surprising”

Ranked #40 of 288 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$4 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: From lunch to dinner, business to parties - The Pint House Bar & Grill is your home for quality food and great selections! Over 50 beers on tap and menu you're sure to love, come see why readers of The Sun voted us Yuma's Best Bar for 2013!!
Reviewed 29 September 2018

We were pleasantly surprised by the food offering in this sports bar. The service was excellent and the food choices very good. My husband had the tri trip beef and says its the best he has had. We were staying in the Hilton so the location was great in town with plenty of street parking

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Football season Sunday is plenty of fun with a bloody mary bar or 50 beers to enjoy. Their fish tacos are outstanding and Wednesday's enjoy a great burger and a beer for just $10.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

It has been a while since my husband, friends and I have eaten in the restaurant. We were so looking forward to The Cuban Sandwich and the Grilled Cheese Sandwich. What a major disappointment to have so few items to choose from - no wonder there were only 2 other customers. Yes I sort of liked my very small fish tacos; wish there was more fish in them though. My friend disliked his steak sandwich which had small tough chunks of beef in it. The 4 of us will not return until the menu changes. Our waiter could have been a bit friendlier too.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I've been here many times for work and personal dining. The food is pretty good, and the menu offers a good variety of choices.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The food was lacking, the staff was distracted and not that attentive. The locals seemed to be used to it all, so i suppose they are ok with the standard, the place was 3/4 full. I won't be going back.

Been to Pint House Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!