“Good lunch, nice beer”

Ranked #40 of 288 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$4 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: From lunch to dinner, business to parties - The Pint House Bar & Grill is your home for quality food and great selections! Over 50 beers on tap and menu you're sure to love, come see why readers of The Sun voted us Yuma's Best Bar for 2013!!
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The waitress was very friendly and helpful and recommended a couple of beers which we enjoyed (as Aussies we were keen to try local beers we wouldn’t otherwise have drunk).

My husband said his burger was one of the best he’s had, and you can have salad with it, which makes a nice and healthier change from chips.

My iceberg salad with chicken was very tasty. I had the blue cheese dressing on the side as I don’t like a lot of dressing, which wasn’t a problem.

Overall, great option in downtown Yuma.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We found the bar to be fun yet really busy and noisy. The list of IPA beers were endless and we sampled many. The service was excellent and we had the calamari. Great place out

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a good place to go. Food good. The biggest problem is like many restaurants is that it is very noisy. We managed to get a table outside but they don't have a nice patio area.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

we were there to celebrate a anniversary food was good lots of different things but we were a bit crowded and they knew how many were coming

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Ate here with a few buddies on Friday night. The restaurant is self-seat, and we were able to find a spot immediately despite the restaurant being pretty full. The waiter quickly greeted us and took our drink orders. I ordered the rib-eye sandwich and the other two got the beef tips. I enjoyed the sandwich and they seemed to like the beef, plus their helping looked to be a good size. The waiter was always checking in and very friendly. The place has a cool feel and is locate in downtown. I would come back again.

Been to Pint House Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!