“Food is okay service is good”
Review of Coco's

Coco's
Ranked #71 of 288 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here. I had Parmesan Chicken. The parmesan topping was a bit salty but the chicken was good. My husband had the Mushroom Burger. It came on a wheat bun, had a huge beef patty, with fries. Both were delicious.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Coco's is close to the offices i was working in for the week and decided to try it out for breakfast. Interior of the restaurant is dated - kind of dark but it appeared clean.
Staff was friendly. Food was prepared to order - a little slower to get but good. Menu had a lot of variety - different dishes from Virginia, so it was hard to decide. Can't go wrong with eggs and toast and bacon.
There were lots of good pies and pastries offered too.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We decided on this restaurant the day after we arrived in Yuma and it was a good choice. The personnel are friendly, courteous and knew the menu so were able to answer our questions. We enjoyed our first lunch there nothing to fault. Their pies are to die for.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Went for a simple lunch. We came at the end of a lunch run so restaurant was busy but began to clear out after 15 minutes. We waited a long time for a mediocre meal, served well after tables arriving after us. I ordered a simple burger on a sourdough bun-instead it came out on sourdough bread and was completely falling apart. My fries were so overcooked they were crunchy-couldn't eat them. My parents ordered salad and the lettuce was wilted and they were missing toppings. Very disappointed and would not return. I've worked in restaurants a lot and I'm shocked they even let my burger and fries leave the kitchen.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

a decent restaurant for meeting friends for breakfast, just have to pick the right time, it does get overwhelming with snow birds and the staff do the best they can with the crowds

Been to Coco's? Share your experiences!