“Burgers and Fries”

Rally's Hamburgers
Ranked #15 of 23 Quick Bites in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Visiting here from Canada. Loved their loaded cheese burgers and fries plus a cold drink and deep fried apple pie. All for 3.00. Move over McDonalds. I was amazed by how fast the service was and delicious. Drive up or walk up. Outdoor eating area or take home. Thanks Rally's and Yuma .

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank eizah532

Reviewed 12 February 2017

This is a walk up restaurant (or drive through). Your order is taken at the window and then they call out your order number when it's ready. There is an outdoor seating area which was very clean. We were able to get a meal for $3 which included a sandwich, fries, drink and dessert. The sandwich was ok, but the fries and dessert were tasty.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank ShilohPuppy
Reviewed 2 February 2016

There burgers are delicious & so is there french fries that we got everything on them. Also there shakes are cold & thick

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Best hamburgers in town here in Yuma, Az. Fast big, delicious & there shakes are also real good. They have everything fries with everything on them, delicious. We all go there all the time, better than burger king which is across from them

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank cookie31418
Reviewed 28 June 2015

I hate giving a bad review, but Rally's deserves it. My first encounter was the meatball sandwiches, Rally's offered a few months ago. The meatballs were almost hard as rocks, the sandwich was inedible. I gave Rally's another chance today.
I ordered the 2 double Rally burgers w/ cheese and med fries. The fries were good and hot. I do enjoy the seasoning. The hamburgers were overcooked with burnt edges. One burger had 2 pieces of cheese, while the other had one slice with some cheese sauce. The bread seemed old, but ok. The burgers just did not have a taste to them.
If I knew what I was going to get, I would of just kept driving down the street to the other fast food places. I doubt I will go to Rally's again, at least not for awhile.

Date of visit: June 2015

Been to Rally's Hamburgers? Share your experiences!