“Good”

Applebee's
Ranked #47 of 288 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We have eaten here a few times. The food has always been good as is the service. The margaritas are great.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

I normally do not order a club sandwich because there is too much bread but I did on this trip. Without a doubt theirs was the best club sandwich I have ever had. Only 2 slices of bread and served in 2 halves. Unbelievable, was wonderful!
Sat in the bar, bartender was very attentive and friendly, kept my iced tea full and checked on me frequently. I am definitely going to have it again.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Went here for dinner before attending a concert. Arrived at 5:15pm and it was very busy but no wait. We found out that Wednesday's they offered $2 Absolut Lemonade and 30% off for seniors. The Absolut Lemonade was a little watery but refreshing. Dinner was excellent. Took about 10 minute to receive our order. We were waited on quickly and loved our meals. Would return again.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Haven't been to an Applebee's in quite sometime and was very happy with our to go meal at this one in Yuma, Arizona. Running a little late on the road we stopped by and were taken well care of and got our order quickly and it tasted great.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

While visiting my folks, they wanted to go to Applebee's on senior's day (yes, they both are). While the line was huge, we were able to get into the bar and eat there.
The place was packed, but the food and service were actually so good that I completely forgot about everything else.
They did mess up my order, but fixed it in about 7 minutes, so it worked out rather well.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!